- Health Tracker records and organizes symptoms, temperature, medications and health events for children in one easy-to-use tool
- It empowers parents to generate robust Doctor Reports of their child’s health data for Sick Visits, Well Visits, Growth and Developmental Milestones, and for personal records
BRIDGEWATER, N.J., Oct. 27, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sprout Baby App, part of the comprehensive app collection for parents and parents-to-be that includes TIME’s Top 50 App Sprout Pregnancy and Sprout Fertility & Period Tracker, announces a revolutionary way to track and manage children’s health and medical records: the Health Tracker and Doctor Report tool (iOS) is available for purchase in the App Store.
The innovative Health Tracker tool, a new addition inside the Sprout Baby app, enables a parent to record, track and organize health-related events and records including a child’s symptoms, temperatures and medications. Parents can also view trends and summaries of their child’s health information in easy-to-read charts.
Sprout Baby is the only app on the market that allows a parent to instantly create a personalized and private Doctor Report PDF to share with their child’s pediatrician. This gives parents and their doctors a new way to review and analyze up-to-the-moment heath and developmental information for their babies and toddlers children.
The exportable Doctor Report PDF can detail:
- Sick Visits: Up-to-date symptoms, temperature and medicines given
- Well Visits: Health and illness information, trends and patterns for sleep, feeding, diaper changes and more
- Growth and Development Report: Developmental milestones status and growth charts
- Immunization Report: Current and complete immunization records
“As a busy parent, I often find it difficult during doctor visits to answer my doctor’s questions and recall specific details—what day my daughter got sick, what exactly happened and what medications I had given and when. So, I co-developed our Health Tracker and Doctor Report Generator. Now, parents can present up-to-the-minute, accurate reports and timelines of their child’s health in ways that weren’t possible before,” said Alex Romayev, Co-Founder of Med ART Studios, the makers of Sprout Baby App. “The Health Tracker allows doctors to analyze reports and diagnose on real-time data, which is more reliable than recalled information.”
Sprout Baby is available in ten languages worldwide in the App Store.
At Sprout, we are dedicated to helping parents and parents-to-be by providing apps that are simple to use, powerful and built with you in mind. We believe in empowering families with tools that provide easy access to information for better decision-making.
About Med ART Studios
Med ART Studios, LLC, specializes in producing progressive home-health and professional medical software applications for mobile devices.
Media Contact Tammy Stoner Email: email@example.com Tel: 971-275-4447