BERLIN, Nov. 02, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- HRS – The Hotel Portal has chosen Blacklane as its first professional driver service for registered "My HRS" members. Blacklane’s service spans more than 50 countries, 250 cities and 500 airports. The most common type of Blacklane transfer is between airports and hotels.
Travelers can book rides an hour to months in advance in premium business-, first- and economy-class vehicles. All Blacklane passengers receive:
- All-inclusive fixed rates often equal to or below local taxi rates. Blacklane never adds extra taxes, tolls, fees, tips or surges.
- Free driver waiting time: one hour at airports and train stations and 15 minutes at hotels and other locations.
- Flexibility through free cancelations until one hour before pick-up.
- Real-time flight tracking and automatic adjustment of pickup times.
- Driver contact information over text and email an hour before pick-up.
- Live 24/7 customer service and real-time service control.
“Travelers trust HRS and Blacklane for the same reasons: quality, duty-of-care and the best rates in the industry,” said Jens Wohltorf, CEO and co-founder of Blacklane. “Thanks to this new partnership, business and leisure travelers can now reach their destinations with new confidence and ease around the world.”
Customers registered with “My HRS” on HRS.de can access a ten percent Blacklane discount for each of their global travels.
About Blacklane (blacklane.com)
Blacklane conveniently connects passengers with the spare capacities of licensed, regulated and insured professional drivers. Corporate and individual customers can book and schedule rides in over 50 countries around the world. Blacklane guarantees low and all-inclusive fixed rates at the time of the booking with a unique pricing and dispatching algorithm. The company provides a consistently high global standard by combining multilingual 24/7 customer care with real-time service control for tens of thousands of quality cars.
Blacklane Press Contact Adam Parken, Director of Communications & Public Relations Office: +49 30 2016 3016 Mobile: +49 159 0414 6420 and +1 919 277 8551 email@example.com