SOUTHFIELD, Michigan, Nov. 03, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Federal-Mogul Motorparts, a division of Federal-Mogul Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ:FDML), received six awards for excellence in business-to-consumer and business-to-business communications in the annual Automotive Communications Award program sponsored by the Car Care Council Women’s Board and Automotive Communication Council. The awards were presented during the 2016 Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo (AAPEX) in Las Vegas, Nev.
The Automotive Communications Awards highlight outstanding advertising, marketing, public relations, promotions, social media and other communications activities designed to reach vehicle owners as well as trade professionals, including owners, service writers and technicians at more than 220,000 automotive service locations in the U.S.
Federal-Mogul Motorparts received six awards for excellence in five categories:
- Ad Campaign to Distribution/Retail Audience: Wagner Mike Rowe Campaign for TV, Radio and Trade Print, a campaign that creates awareness of the product and its acceptance among technicians
- Media Outreach to Non-English Speaking Audiences (categories 510 and 916): Wagner OEx POP Installer Kits (Spanish and French), Point-of-Sale kits intended specifically for installers and shops in non-English speaking areas; includes a poster, window cling, bay banner and countermat that highlight the new Wagner branding and serve as selling tools for installers.
- Blog: Parts Matter™ Blog, a series of articles aimed at the ‘do it for me’ consumer audience.
- App for a Mobile Device: Garage Gurus™ App, which helps speed the entire service process by providing extensive repair information and establishing a real-time connection with customers.
- Posters and Signage: Wagner® Replacement Bulb Countermat, which enables technicians to locate replacement bulb applications quickly and easily.
“I am thrilled by ACA’s recognition of our team whose creativity, passion and work really stand apart in the marketplace,” said Laura Soave, senior vice president and chief marketing and communications officer. “The result is a steady stream of memorable campaigns which clearly and effectively communicate the performance, safety and reliability of Federal-Mogul Motorparts’ globally recognized brands.”
The Car Care Council Women’s Board comprises professional women and men from the automotive aftermarket who are dedicated to providing career leadership to women in the automotive aftermarket, providing car care information to female audiences and encouraging young people to investigate opportunities in the automotive aftermarket. The Automotive Communication Council (ACC) is a national, non-profit organization of marketing professionals engaged in public relations, advertising, branding and other communication practices for automotive aftermarket companies.
Federal-Mogul Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ:FDML) is a leading global supplier of products and services to the world’s manufacturers and servicers of vehicles and equipment in the automotive, light, medium and heavy-duty commercial, marine, rail, aerospace, power generation and industrial markets. The company’s products and services enable improved fuel economy, reduced emissions and enhanced vehicle safety.
Federal-Mogul operates two independent business divisions, each with a chief executive officer reporting to Federal-Mogul's Board of Directors.
Federal-Mogul Motorparts sells and distributes a broad portfolio of products through more than 20 of the world’s most recognized brands in the global vehicle aftermarket, while also serving original equipment vehicle manufacturers with products including braking, wipers and a range of chassis components. The company’s aftermarket brands include ANCO® wipers; BERU®* ignition systems; Champion® lighting, spark plugs, wipers and filters; Interfil® filters; AE®, Fel-Pro®, FP Diesel®, Goetze®, Glyco®, Nüral®, Payen® and Sealed Power® engine products; MOOG® chassis components; and Ferodo®, Jurid® and Wagner® brake products and lighting.
Federal-Mogul Powertrain designs and manufactures original equipment powertrain components and systems protection products for automotive, heavy-duty, industrial and transport applications.
Federal-Mogul was founded in Detroit in 1899 and maintains its worldwide headquarters in Southfield, Michigan. The company employs nearly 50,000 in 34 countries. For more information, please visit www.FMMotorparts.com.
*BERU is a registered trademark of BorgWarner Ludwigsburg GmbH
Source:Federal-Mogul Holdings Corporation