OAKBROOK TERRACE, Ill. and MONTREAL, Nov. 08, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- VASCO Data Security International, Inc. (NASDAQ:VDSI), a global leader in authentication, electronic signatures, and identity management, today announced that eSignLive™ has been recognized as a market leader across e-signature providers in Forrester Research’s October 2016 report: Vendor Landscape: E-Signature, Q4 2016. The report states, “Regulated industries and demanding business-to-consumer (B2C) environments are eSignLive’s sweet spots. Its strongest verticals are financial services and government – it’s the only provider with FedRAMP certification.”
eSignLive was named alongside DocuSign and Adobe as the clear market leaders in the report, which covers a number of e-signature providers. Forrester listed some of eSignLive’s strengths, including:
- Fully customizable solution
- Strong for integration into core processes
- Flexible delivery either through public or private cloud, as well as on-premises
The report also identified some of eSignLive’s opportunities, including:
- The availability of global data centers and ability to spin up new eSignLive instances globally within two weeks
- Native support for qualified certificates, for government (FedRAMP) and European markets (eIDAS)
Digital transformation is a focus for both business and government as the number of transactions taking place online and on mobile devices increases. E-signatures are the last component required to ensure an end-to-end digital process, and part of a much larger digital trust chain with authentication and security needed to safeguard the process and the data, documents and signatures underlying the transaction.
“We think the Forrester report highlights the diverse e-signature choices available to buyers, and calls out eSignLive’s deep vertical domain expertise, customization and deployment flexibility which are required by regulated industries,” said eSignLive President, Tommy Petrogiannis.
The report included recommendations for Enterprise Architecture (EA) professionals when considering adopting e-signatures:
- Prepare an e-signature platform strategy: EAs must begin reviewing or forming e-signature platform strategies to support the inevitable business requests and avoid overlapping, inconsistent, and redundant solutions.
- Understand integration requirements early: Platform selection should rest on a vendor’s ability to address requirements such as support for multiple signature methods, existing login and authentication mechanisms, external databases for new customer identity-proofing, and compliance with applicable regulations. But give high weight also to company and financial stability.
To download a complimentary copy of the report, please visit www.esignlive.com/resource-center/vendor-landscape-e-signature-q4-2016.
VASCO is a world leader in providing two-factor authentication and digital signature solutions to financial institutions. More than half of the top 100 global banks rely on VASCO solutions to enhance security, protect mobile applications and meet regulatory requirements. VASCO also secures access to data and applications in enterprise environments, and provides tools for application developers to easily integrate security functions into their web-based and mobile applications. VASCO enables more than 10,000 customers in 100 countries to secure access, manage identities, verify transactions, electronically sign documents and protect assets across financial, enterprise, E-commerce, government and healthcare markets. Learn more about VASCO at VASCO.com and on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Copyright © 2016 VASCO Data Security, Inc., VASCO Data Security International GmbH. All rights reserved. VASCO® and eSignLive™ are registered or unregistered trademarks of VASCO Data Security, Inc. and/or VASCO Data Security International GmbH, or Silanis Technology Inc. in the U.S. and other countries. All other trademarks or trade names are the property of their respective owners.
Media contact: Sarah Hanel eSignLive by VASCO 250-216-1762 email@example.com
Source:VASCO Data Security International, Inc.