Store opens at 5:00 p.m. on Thanksgiving Night
Over 700 Door Busters, free gift card to the first 200 people at every store
MILWAUKEE, Nov. 10, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc. (NASDAQ:BONT) which operates Bon-Ton, Boston Store, Bergner’s, Carson’s, Elder-Beerman, Herberger’s and Younkers stores, will open its doors at 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, November 24 for its Biggest Ever After Thanksgiving Sale, offering more than 700 Door Busters, special coupons and deals. The first 200 people at the door in every store will receive a gift card valued between $5 and $500 with a guaranteed $500 winner at every store. In-store Door Busters are valid through Friday, November 25 until 3:00 p.m. Online Door Busters will be available at www.bonton.com/blackfriday starting at 6:00 a.m. on Monday, November 21 with free online shipping through November 28 with promo code FREESHIP. All Door Busters will be available while supplies last.
“Bon-Ton is excited to kick off the holiday shopping season with inspiring gifts for the entire family,” said Kathryn Bufano, President & CEO, The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc. “Whether shopping in our stores or online, customers will find great Black Friday deals for everyone on their list.”
Here’s a sneak peek of some of the door buster deals Bon-Ton will offer in-stores starting at 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, November 24 and online at bonton.com starting 6:00 a.m. on Monday, November 21, while supplies last:
- $19.97 Rampage boots and jackets
- $19.97 Living Quarters reversible down alternative comforters in any size
- $9.97 kitchen electrics
- Up to 75% off a huge selection of ladies coats including $99.97 designer down and puffer coats
- Buy 1 Get 2 FREE mens flannels, fleece and more from Izod, Van Heusen, G.H. Bass & Co, Ruff Hewn & LeTigre
- $39.97 TravelQuarters 5-pc luggage set
- $7.97 to $14.97 Discovery kids toys and Black Series remote control cars
- $17.97 entire stock kids puffer jackets from London Fog
- $14.97 LivingQuarters twin cold weather fleece & flannel Sheet sets
- $23.97 Keurig KCup 40-48CT value and variety single service packs
- 60% off All in-stock furniture to include sofas, chairs and sectionals
- 25-50% off designer handbags
- $19.97 ladies Calvin Klein Performance jackets and hooded tees
- $9.97 mens and ladies collegiate team fleece from J America and Champion
- Buy 2 get 1 free mix and match fragrance rollerballs and pens sprays
- 65-70% off entire stock of fine jewelry including Effy
- $19.97 ladies PJ sets from Intimate Essentials, Hue and PJ Couture
- 60% off children’s playwear, dresswear and sleepwear from Carters, Oshkosh B’Gosh, Amy Byer and more
- $199.97 KitchenAid Professional 5 QT stand mixer with $50 manufacturer mail in Visa Gift Card
- $23.52 Hot Buy - Black Series virtual reality goggles ($19.99 with 15% coupon)
- 50% off ladies cold weather accessories from Calvin Klein, Steve Madden, and more
Customers can also shop daily online Black Friday Door Busters “previews” starting Monday, November 14 at 6:00 a.m. A variety of 10 different items will be unveiled each day on the company’s websites bonton.com, bergners.com, bostonstore.com, carsons.com, elder-beerman.com, herbergers.com and younkers.com.
Daily exclusive online Door Busters include items such as:
- $69.97 Men’s designer outerwear
- 65% off Entire stock of luggage from Samsonite, American Tourister, Ricardo, London Fog and Delsey
- 50% off Boots from Bare Traps, Naturalizer, Calvin Klein, Anne Klein and Bandolino
- $7.97 Pillows from Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein and Lauren Ralph Lauren
- $30 off ladies Silver Jeans
In compliance with state Blue laws, Bon-Ton stores in Maine and Massachusetts will be closed on Thanksgiving Day and will open at midnight.
About The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc.
The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc., with corporate headquarters in York, Pennsylvania and Milwaukee, Wisconsin, operates 267 stores, which includes 9 furniture galleries and five clearance centers, in 26 states in the Northeast, Midwest and upper Great Plains under the Bon-Ton, Bergner’s, Boston Store, Carson’s, Elder-Beerman, Herberger’s and Younkers nameplates. The stores offer a broad assortment of national and private brand fashion apparel and accessories for women, men and children, as well as cosmetics and home furnishings. The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc. is an active and positive participant in the communities it serves.
For store locations and information visit bonton.com. Join the conversation and be inspired by following Bon-Ton on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and the fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog, #LoveStyle.
MEDIA CONTACT: Christine Hojnacki 414.347.5329, cell 262.378.9354 Christine.Hojnacki@bonton.com
Source:The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc.