HASBROUCK HEIGHTS, N.J., Nov. 10, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Demand Gen Report will host its third annual Strategy & Planning Series (#SPS16) — a week-long webinar series presenting expert advice on modern, targeted approaches to demand generation.
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/2ac7537c-395c-4976-aacf-d390472017f3
#SPS16 will focus on assessing marketing and sales initiatives, identifying successes and failures, and ramping up to generate more demand for 2017. Leading B2B professionals will offer expert tips on implementing and maximizing strategic initiatives such as:
- Predictive Analytics
- Metrics-based planning
- Video Marketing
- Persona Development
- Content Mapping
“Our annual Strategy & Planning Webinar Series has quickly become a top attraction for marketers,” said Carol Krol, Editor-in-Chief at Demand Gen Report. “It’s optimally timed as marketers review and recap their performance metrics from the current year, and also form their plans, investments and goals for 2017.”
Monday, Nov. 14:
- 11 AM ET: Top Transformational Trends In 2017 & How To Plan For Them
- 12 PM ET: Marketing Planning Mastery: 4 Strategies From The Best Marketing Organizations
- 2 PM ET: Why ABM And Predictive Are B2B Marketing’s 2017 Power Couple
- 3 PM ET: Beyond The Hype: How To Create And Measure An ABM Strategy
Tuesday, Nov. 15:
- 12 PM ET: Personas, Journeys & Content Maps – 3 Keys to Filling Your 2017 Pipeline with Quality Leads
- 2 PM ET: Artificial Intelligence Is Here 4 Stories That Prove The Power Of Predictive
- 3 PM ET: Maximize Customer Lifetime Value in 2017 by Leveraging Your 2016 Wins
Wednesday, Nov. 16:
- 12 PM ET: Personalized Prospecting & The Rise Of Outbound SDRs: How ABM And Alignment Will Benefit From Coordinated Plays In 2017
- 2 PM ET: 2 Million Reasons to Invest in B2B Video Marketing
- 3 PM ET: The ABM Roadmap For 2017: Five Steps To Activate Your Best Customer Accounts
Thursday, Nov. 17:
- 2 PM ET: From Napkin To Blueprint: Mapping A Marketing Plan With Your Metrics
- 3 PM ET: Keys To Engagement-Based Marketing: How To Integrate Webinars And Optimize Content Delivery To Drive Each Stage Of The Buying Cycle
Friday, Nov. 18:
- 12 PM ET: Ignite The Spark In Buyer Relationships: Best-In-Class Tactics For Adding Context To Your Content
- 2 PM ET: Key Strategies To Turn Insights Into Action In 2017: How B2B Organizations Can Activate The Marketing Data They Need To Drive Conversions And Conversations
B2B professionals interested in attending any of the 2016 Strategy & Planning Series webinars can register for free by visiting the Demand Gen Report Strategy & Planning Series registration hub.
About Strategy & Planning Series
Hosted by Demand Gen Report, the Strategy & Planning Series is an educational webinar series formulated to help B2B executives gain insights and best practices to build upon the year’s successes and implement strategies for growth and improvement in the year ahead.
About Demand Gen Report
Demand Gen Report is a targeted online publication that uncovers the strategies and solutions that help companies better align their sales and marketing organizations, and ultimately, drive growth. A key component of the publication’s editorial coverage focuses on the sales and marketing automation tools that enable companies to better measure and manage their multi-channel demand generation efforts.
The photo is also available at Newscom, www.newscom.com, and via AP PhotoExpress.
Contact: Sheri Butts firstname.lastname@example.org O: 201.257.8528 x248 C: 973.842.7961
Source: Demand Gen Report