Black Friday shopping isn't just for snagging discounted electronics, boots and toys. Restaurants also offer delicious deals on the shopping holiday.
Some 137.4 million Americans plan to shop Thanksgiving weekend either in-store or online, according to the National Retail Federation.
"Black Friday remains one of the busiest shopping days of the year, with Americans planning to take advantage of aggressive in-store and digital promotions over the entire holiday weekend," Matthew Shay, president and CEO of the NRF, said in a statement.
Here's where to fetch some sweet deals on restaurant gift cards and discounted food on Black Friday:
- Hooters: Purchase an Endless Cravings Card online for $100 on Nov. 25 at 3 p.m. or Nov. 28 at 12 p.m. and get $20 worth of Hooter's food per day until Dec. 31.
- Philly Pretzel Factory: Starting Black Friday through Sunday, purchase a $50 gift card for only $25.
- Saladworks: Purchase a $25 gift card and get a free signature salad.
- Buffalo Wings & Rings: For every $25 spent on gift cards get a $10 bonus.
- Starbucks: Shop online Nov. 24 through Nov. 26 and get $20 off orders of $100 or more.
- Teavana: From Nov. 24 through Nov. 27 the company is offering buy-one-get-one free deals on teas and holiday merchandise.
- Fogo de Chao: The first 100 customers to arrive between 6 a.m. and 9 a.m. on Black Friday who purchase a $100 gift card will get a free gift card for a complimentary lunch. After the first 100 guests, the restaurant will offer an extra $25 card for every $150 spent on gift cards.