BROOKLYN PARK, MINN., Dec. 8, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Associa Minnesota would like to formally welcome and announce its 26 communities that joined the Associa family in 2016. This is a 19 percent increase from the success achieved in 2015.
In the past 12 months Associa Minnesota was chosen to provide full management services, including financial, community management, communications, record-keeping and administrative services to the following communities:
• Catskill Commons Condominium Association
• St John's Wood Homes Association
• Woodland Trails Homeowners' Association
• The Villas at Bass Creek
• Garden Station Homeowners' Association
• The Villas at Fable Hills Homeowners' Association, Inc.
• Parkside North 3rd Townhomes Association
• Parkside North Master Association
• Parkside North Single Family Association
• Parkside North Villas Homeowners' Association
• Founders Ridge Homeowners' Association
• Oaks of Oxbow Homeowners' Association
• Settlers Ridge Homeowners' Association
• Brookwood Townhomes Owners' Association
• Parkwood Summit Townhomes
• Palomino Woods Association
• Meadowlark Townhomes Association
• Summit Village Condominium Association
• Mallard South Townhomes Association
• Laketown II Homeowners' Association
• Meadows of River Pointe Homeowners' Association
• Waters Edge of St. Michael Homeowners' Association
• Thomas A. Philipp Addition Homeowners' Association
• Roundstone at Evermoor Townhomes Association
• Sheridan Villas Association
• The 1901 Lofts Condominiums
"We're honored that each of these clients chose to work with Associa Minnesota in 2016. Our community managers and operations teams truly stepped up to the challenge of partnering with so many new associations," says Associa Minnesota Director of Client Development Jesse Dubuque.
Building and managing successful communities for more than 37 years, Associa is the leader in community management with over 10,000 employees operating more than 180 branch offices in the United States, Mexico, and Canada. Based in Dallas, Texas, our industry expertise, financial strength, and innovation meet the unique needs of clients across the world with customized services and solutions designed to help communities achieve their vision. To learn more about Associa and its charitable organization, Associa Cares, go to www.associaonline.com or www.associacares.com.
CONTACT: Billy Rudolph 214-272-4107 email@example.com