RANCHO CORDOVA, Calif., Feb. 09, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cesca Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ:KOOL), a market leader in automated cellular processing and point-of-care autologous cell-based therapies, announced today it will report financial results for the fiscal second quarter ended December 31, 2016, on Monday, February 13, 2017.
Company’s Conference Call and Webcast
Management will host a conference call Monday, February 13, 2017 at 2:00 PM Pacific (5:00 PM Eastern) to review the fiscal second quarter financial results.
The call can be accessed by dialing 1-800-860-2442 within the U.S. or 1-412-858-4600 outside the U.S. and referencing, “Cesca.” The Company’s management will be on the call to discuss the second quarter results and other corporate events, followed by a Q&A session. Participants are asked to call the assigned number approximately five minutes before the conference call begins.
To listen to the audio webcast of the call during or after the event, please visit: http://services.choruscall.com/links/cesca170213.html
A replay of the conference call will be available two hours after the call for the following five business days by dialing 1-877-344-7529 within the U.S. or 1-412-317-0088 outside the U.S. and entering the following account number when prompted ‘10099897’.
About Cesca Therapeutics Inc.
Cesca Therapeutics Inc. (www.cescatherapeutics.com) is engaged in the research, development, and commercialization of cellular therapies and delivery systems for use in regenerative medicine. The Company is a leader in the development and manufacture of automated blood and bone marrow processing systems that enable the separation, processing and preservation of cell and tissue therapeutics. These include:
- The SurgWerks™ System (in development) - a proprietary system comprised of the SurgWerks Processing Platform, including devices and analytics, and indication-specific SurgWerks Procedure Kits for use in regenerative stem cell therapy at the point-of-care for vascular and orthopedic diseases.
- The CellWerks™ System (in development) - a proprietary cell processing system with associated analytics for intra-laboratory preparation of adult stem cells from bone marrow or blood.
- The AXP® System - a proprietary automated device and companion sterile disposable for concentrating hematopoietic stem cells from cord blood.
- The MXP® System - a proprietary automated device and companion sterile disposable for the isolation and concentration of hematopoietic stem cells from bone marrow.
- The BioArchive® System - an automated cryogenic device used by cord blood banks for the cryopreservation and storage of cord blood stem cell concentrate for future use.
- Manual bag sets - for use in the processing and cryogenic storage of cord blood.
The statements contained herein may include statements of future expectations and other forward-looking statements that are based on management’s current views and assumptions and involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results, performance or events to differ materially from those expressed or implied in such statements. A more complete description of risks that could cause actual events to differ from the outcomes predicted by Cesca Therapeutics' forward-looking statements is set forth under the caption "Risk Factors" in Cesca Therapeutics annual report on Form 10-K and other reports it files with the Securities and Exchange Commission from time to time, and you should consider each of those factors when evaluating the forward-looking statements.
Source:Cesca Therapeutics Inc.