ROCHESTER, N.Y., Feb. 13, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Broadstone Real Estate, LLC (Broadstone, BRE) today announced numerous organizational changes and promotions of key personnel. The changes are effective immediately, and have been approved by the company’s Board of Managers, along with the Boards of Directors of the two private real estate investment trusts (REITs) sponsored and managed by the firm, Broadstone Net Lease, Inc. (BNL) and Broadtree Residential, Inc. (BTR).
Broadstone co-founder Amy L. Tait, formerly Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of BRE and the REITs, has become Executive Chairman and Chief Investment Officer of BRE, BNL & BTR. Christopher J. Czarnecki has been promoted to Chief Executive Officer of BRE, BNL & BTR. Previously, Czarnecki served as President and Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of BRE & BNL and Executive Vice President and CFO of BTR.
“In the time since founding Broadstone more than a decade ago, we have expanded our organization to include more than 80 smart and ambitious professionals working in five states who oversee more than $2 billion in properties located in 37 states, and serve over 2,000 high and ultra-high net worth investors from all over the US as well as other countries,” said Amy Tait, Executive Chairman and Chief Investment Officer. “I am excited to announce that Chris Czarnecki will assume the role of Chief Executive Officer of BRE and our investment offerings, a position that he has earned, and for which he has been groomed. Chris has been with us now for nearly eight years, and I credit him with being the stable force behind much of our growth and success. I feel invigorated by the changes and promotions announced today, and look forward to spending increased time on strategy, significant relationships, and major transactions in my revised role.”
According to Chris Czarnecki, “I am proud of Broadstone’s culture of entrepreneurship, which is supported by a commitment to analytical discipline, and look forward to continuing to work with Amy and our growing team on our strategic initiatives and furthering the growth of our investment offerings.”
In addition, as Broadstone continues to position BNL and BTR for profitable growth, the company announced the following management and staff promotions:
- Ryan Albano has been promoted to Executive Vice President & Chief Financial Officer (BRE, BNL & BTR)
- Sean Cutt has been promoted to President & COO (BNL & BRE Commercial Division)
- Kristen Duckles has been promoted to President & COO (BTR & BRE Residential Division)
- John Moragne has been promoted to Executive Vice President, General Counsel & Chief Compliance Officer (BRE, BNL & BTR)
- Tim Holland has been promoted to Executive Vice President & Chief Administrative Officer (BRE, BNL & BTR)
- David Kasprzak has been promoted to Executive Vice President & Chief Business Development Officer (BRE, BNL & BTR)
- Christopher Brodhead has been promoted to Senior Vice President, Investor Relations (BRE, BNL & BTR)
- Steve Haupt has been promoted to Senior Vice President, Portfolio Management (BNL & BRE Commercial Division)
- Danner Hickman has been promoted to Vice President, Research (BRE)
- Rod Pickney has been promoted to Vice President, Acquisitions (BNL & BRE Commercial Division)
- John Maguire has been promoted to Director, Portfolio Management (BRE Commercial Division)
- Chris Macikowski has been promoted to Senior Credit Analyst (BRE Commercial Division)
- Emma Bliss has been promoted to Senior Associate, Marketing (BRE)
Broadstone is a sponsor and manager of diversified real estate investment offerings for accredited investors and institutions seeking income-oriented alternatives to the public equity markets. The company currently serves 2,000+ Shareholders of its two private real estate investment trusts (REITs), Broadstone Net Lease, Inc. (BNL) and Broadtree Residential, Inc. (BTR). Broadstone’s REITs are extensively utilized by RIAs, Trust Companies, and other wealth management practices on a non-commission basis. Both offerings remain open for investment by accredited investors on a monthly basis. Shares are offered via private placement. Please see certain important disclosures regarding BNL and BTR at broadstone.com/disclosures.
Accredited investors are invited to download an investor kit: broadstone.com/oc
Media Contact: Emma Bliss Senior Associate, Marketing email@example.com 585.287.6479
Source:Broadstone Real Estate