Sodexo announces changes to the Board committees
Issy-les-Moulineaux, March 22, 2017 - Sodexo (NYSE Euronext Paris FR 0000121220-OTC : SDXAY), world leader in Quality of Life services, announced the following changes to the three committees of its Board of Directors, effective March 8, 2017:
- Mr. Emmanuel Babeau is now chairman of the committee;
- Mr. Robert Baconnier;
- Mr. François-Xavier Bellon;
- Mr. Soumitra Dutta;
- Ms. Cathy Martin, director representing employees, is now a member of the committee.
- Ms. Françoise Brougher, is now chairwoman of the committee;
- Ms. Sophie Bellon;
- Ms. Nathalie Bellon-Szabo;
- Ms. Cécile Tandeau de Marsac is now a member of the committee.
Ms. Patricia Bellinger is no longer a member of the committee.
- Ms. Cécile Tandeau de Marsac is now both member and chairwoman of the committee
- Mr. Emmanuel Babeau;
- Ms. Patricia Bellinger;
- Ms. Françoise Brougher is now a member of the committee
- Mr. Philippe Besson, director representing employees.
Mr. Robert Baconnier is no longer a member of the committee.
As a result all three committees are now chaired by independent directors as defined by the Afep-Medef French corporate governance code.
Founded in Marseille in 1966 by Pierre Bellon, Sodexo is the global leader in services that improve Quality of Life, an essential factor in individual and organizational performance. Operating in 80 countries, Sodexo serves 75 million consumers each day through its unique combination of On-site Services, Benefits and Rewards Services and Personal and Home Services. Through its more than 100 services, Sodexo provides clients an integrated offering developed over 50 years of experience: from foodservices, reception, maintenance and cleaning, to facilities and equipment management; from Meal Pass, Gift Pass and Mobility Pass benefits for employees to in-home assistance, child care centers and concierge services. Sodexo's success and performance are founded on its independence, its sustainable business model and its ability to continuously develop and engage its 425,000 employees throughout the world.
Sodexo is included in the CAC 40 and DJSI indices.
| Key figures (as of August 31, 2016) 20.2 billion euro in consolidated revenues|
19th largest employer worldwide
75 million consumers served daily
16,6 billion euro in market capitalization (as of January 11, 2017)
|Analysts and Investors||Press|
| Virginia Jeanson|
Tel: +33 1 57 75 80 56
| Laura Schalk |
Tel: +33 1 57 75 85 69