JACKSONVILLE, Fla., May 08, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Black Knight Financial Services, Inc. (NYSE:BKFS), (the “Company” or “Black Knight”) announced today that affiliates of Thomas H. Lee Partners, L.P. (the “Selling Stockholders”), intend to offer for sale in an underwritten secondary offering of 5,000,000 shares of the Class A common stock of the Company, pursuant to a shelf registration statement on Form S-3 filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”). The Selling Stockholders in the offering have granted the underwriter an option to purchase up to 750,000 additional shares. The Selling Stockholders will receive all of the proceeds from this offering. No shares are being sold by management or the Company.
J.P. Morgan Securities LLC will act as the sole underwriter for the offering.
An automatic shelf registration statement (including a prospectus) relating to the offering of the Class A common stock was filed with the SEC on May 8, 2016, and became effective upon filing. Before you invest, you should read the prospectus included in that registration statement, the preliminary prospectus supplement and other documents the Company has filed with the SEC for more complete information about the Company and this offering. You may obtain these documents for free by visiting EDGAR on the SEC’s website at www.sec.gov. Alternatively, copies of the prospectus supplement and accompanying prospectus relating to the offering, when available, may be obtained from: J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, Attention: Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, NY 11717, or telephone: 1-866-803-9204.
This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy any securities nor will there be any sale of these securities in any state or other jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or other jurisdiction.
About Black Knight Financial Services, Inc.
Black Knight Financial Services, Inc. (NYSE:BKFS) is a leading provider of integrated technology, data and analytics solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage lifecycle.
Black Knight is committed to being a premier business partner that lenders and servicers rely on to achieve their strategic goals, realize greater success and better serve their customers by delivering best-in-class technology, services and insight with a relentless commitment to excellence, innovation, integrity and leadership.
This press release contains forward-looking statements that involve a number of risks and uncertainties. Statements that are not historical facts, including statements regarding expectations, hopes, intentions or strategies regarding the future are forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements are based on Black Knight management's beliefs, as well as assumptions made by, and information currently available to them. Because such statements are based on expectations as to future financial and operating results and are not statements of fact, actual results may differ materially from those projected. Black Knight undertakes no obligation to update any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
The risks and uncertainties that forward-looking statements are subject to include, but are not limited to:
- Black Knight’s ability to successfully achieve the conditions to and consummate the tax-free spin-off of Black Knight from FNF;
- security breaches against the Company’s information systems;
- the Company’s ability to maintain and grow its relationships with its customers;
- changes to the laws, rules and regulations that impact Black Knight’s and its customers’ businesses;
- the Company’s ability to adapt its services to changes in technology or the marketplace;
- the impact of any potential defects, development delays, installation difficulties or system failures on the Company’s business and reputation;
- changes in general economic, business, regulatory and political conditions, particularly as they affect the mortgage industry;
- risks associated with the availability of data;
- the effects of the Company’s substantial leverage on its ability to make acquisitions and invest in its business;
- risks associated with the Company’s structure and status as a “controlled company;”
- the Company’s ability to successfully integrate strategic acquisitions; and
- other risks and uncertainties detailed in the “Statement Regarding Forward-Looking Information,” “Risk Factors” and other sections of Black Knight’s Annual Report on Form 10-K and other filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
|Information for Investors:||Information for Media:|
|Kirk Larsen||Michelle Kersch|
|Black Knight Financial Services, Inc.||Black Knight Financial Services, Inc.|
Source:Black Knight Financial Services, Inc.