LOCKPORT, Ill., May 24, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- IDGlobal Corp. (OTC:IDGC) is pleased to announce it has acquired a 50% interest in Prestige Liquids, LLC located inside Glenn Electrics’ 28,000 sq. ft. facility. Prestige Liquids’ current equipment will manufacture and supply Premium Engine and Hydraulic Oils, as well as Transmission Fluid for both Proprietary and Private-Label distribution domestically and internationally.
About IDGlobal Corp.
ID Global Corporation (IDGC) is a diversified holdings company with a focus on emerging and middle market investment opportunities Worldwide. IDGC seeks, through debt and equity investments, controlling interests, joint ventures and licensing agreements with established companies within the Packaging and Supply of Consumer Goods Industry.
About Glenn Electric (www.glennelectric.com)
- 50 years in the Material Handling Industry
- Only Material Handling Industry Motor Remanufacturer with UL Approval
- GE Remanufacturing Center
- Schabmueller Remanufacturing Center for All of North America
- Canada – USA – Mexico
- Clark Remanufacturing Center
- Mitsubishi / Caterpillar – Remanufacturing Center
- Linde Remanufacturing Center
- Schabmueller Replacement Parts Facility and All Brands Supplier of Aftermarket Parts
- Glenn Electric – Load Tests All Remanufactured Motors
- All Motors are Shipped in a Foam Filled Box that can be reused to return Cores
- Found in Illinois in 1967 and currently located in Lockport, Illinois
This press release contains statements which may constitute "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the Securities Act of 1933 and the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended by the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Those statements include statements regarding the intent, belief or current expectations of ID Global Corporation and members of its management as well as the assumptions on which such statements are based. Prospective investors are cautioned that any such forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance and involve risks and uncertainties, and that actual results may differ materially from those contemplated by such forward-looking statements. The company undertakes no obligation to update or revise forward-looking statements to reflect changed assumptions, the occurrence of unanticipated or changes to future operating results.