New York City, June 06, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- REFF-Wall Street, the premier renewable energy financing event in the U.S. will take place June 20 and June 21 in New York City. REFF Wall Street 2017 will gather more than 500 senior investors,industry executives, and other top transactional professionals to assess the state of play for renewable energy finance in the context of policy uncertainty and continued market growth. Specific topics for discussion include:
- Is Policy Uncertainty Delaying Investment? – Get the latest insight on how shifting federal government priorities on issues like tax reform, coupled with policy uncertainty, are affecting investor confidence in the renewable energy sector. Investors, CFOs, treasurers and other experts will offer perspectives about how such developments may affect capital stacks and the availability of tax equity – as well as how cost declines and broader market penetration will continue to drive growth.
- New Sources of Private Capital – Hear from experts about the potential for new types of sponsor equity in the sector such as pension, retirement, insurance, and international funds, as well as the influence of corporate investment and high-profile efforts to double down on funding for breakthrough technologies.
- The Future of Grid and Infrastructure Investment – As technologies become more prevalent and affordable, learn about investment opportunities for grid modernization, transmission infrastructure, and energy storage, and how a federal infrastructure initiative may affect renewable energy industry and transmission buildout.
WHO: A complete list of confirmed presenters is available here. Select speakers include:
- Jacob Andersen, Chief Executive Officer, Onshore Americas, Siemens Wind Power, Inc.
- John Anderson, SVP Senior Managing Director, Head of Corporate Finance, Manulife Financial
- Dan Benoit, Chief Investment Officer for North America, Brookfield Asset Management
- Jim Murphy, President & Chief Operating Officer, Invenergy
- Thomas O’Flynn, Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer, The AES Corporation
- Cindy Ortega, Senior Vice President and Chief Sustainability Officer, MGM Resorts International
- Steve Schauer, Managing Director, KeyBanc Capital Markets
- Kevin Walsh, Managing Director, Renewable Energy, GE Energy Financial Services
- Beth Waters, Managing Director, Project Finance – Americas, MUFG
- Ray Wood, Managing Director, Global Head of Power & Renewables, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
WHEN: Tuesday, June 20 – Wednesday, June 21, 2017
WHERE: The InterContinental Barclay, 111 East 48th Street, New York, NY 10017
WHY ATTEND: Renewable energy has seen a dramatic increase in investment and deployment in the form of more than $390 billion in investment over the past ten years (nearly $100 billion in the past two years alone), but recent political changes at the federal level have raised questions about continued momentum in the United States.
This year’s REFF-Wall Street will convene prominent leaders who will confront these pressing policy and market issues in a lively discussion about the future of renewable energy finance.
TO REGISTER: Please contact Anna Hahnemann to confirm your media pass for conference at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-777-7548.
About the Renewable Energy Finance Forum-Wall Street (REFF-Wall Street)
ACORE’s annual Renewable Energy Finance Forum-Wall Street (REFF-Wall Street) is the premier renewable energy finance event in the United States. The event draws an especially senior audience, typically including more than 600 executives, investors, and other top professionals in renewable energy finance. Regular topics for coverage include tax issues, the state of the debt and equity markets, mergers and acquisitions trends, and investment opportunities like the growing corporate procurement market.
The American Council On Renewable Energy (ACORE) is a national non-profit organization dedicated to providing value to the renewable energy industry through market development, policy changes, and financial innovation. With hundreds of member companies from across the spectrum of renewable energy technologies, consumers, and investors, ACORE is uniquely positioned to promote the policies and financial structures essential to growth in the renewable energy sector. The organization’s annual conferences in Washington, D.C., New York and San Francisco set the industry standard in providing important venues for key leaders to meet, discuss recent developments, and hear the latest from senior government officials and seasoned experts. For more information, visit the ACORE website and follow @ACORE on Twitter.
About Euromoney Seminars
Euromoney Seminars hosts over 80 events across Europe, Asia and the Americas. Renowned for the seniority of the audiences and quality of the debates, Euromoney Seminars offer the perfect mix of market insists and networking. With a focus on finance and investment, our diverse range of conferences address deal making and thought leadership in energy, infrastructure and aviation among other sectors. For more information, visit the Euromoney Seminars website.
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/3b22e0b4-b2d8-4a51-8b6c-a6515c368d75
Anna Hahnemann American Council On Renewable Energy (ACORE) 202-777-7548 email@example.com
Source:American Council on Renewable Energy(ACORE)