Hollywood, June 19, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Earth Science Tech, Inc. (OTCPINK: ETST), an innovative biotech company focused on cannabis CBD-based (industrial hemp), cannabinoid research and development, nutraceuticals, pharmaceuticals, medical devices launches a new pharmaceutical & MSN-2 medical device websites to keep stakeholders updated with new developments, progress, and material events in addition to reporting profit increases of over 80% through the year end of 2016.
ETST is pleased to share that it has finalized and launched the new Earth Science Pharma and MSN-2 Medical Device websites, in order to provide stakeholders with continuous updates on the MSN-2 development and providing educational material on its powerful benefits, which were briefly discussed in the end of March.
To accelerate the closing of the pre-launch process of the MSN-2 medical device, ETST has added Michel Gauthier, M.D. to the advisory board. Dr. Gauthier is a real globe trotter, and will become the medical science liaison for the company’s MSN-2 medical device around the globe. As a medical doctor, he has the ability to prescribe the diagnostic test for the women testing the device, which is mandatory in Canada and the vast majority of states in the USA. He will be able to spread the news of Earth Science Tech’s hard work to prevent sexually transmitted infections (STIs) all around the world.
Dr. Michel Aube, ETST’s CEO and CSO shares, “We are very excited to be completing the pre-launch groundwork that will allow us to offer to women a more private and self-directed technique to get tested for STIs. This product, along with the associated diagnostic tests that will be done in our dedicated laboratories, will be beneficial for all sexually active women aged between 15 and 25 years old. This represents 500 million young women around the world. The biological sample collected by our first medical device is so stable that the product can be used by women far from urban areas without worry for the preservation of the specimen under different temperature conditions. I anticipate a great future for this innovative tool.”
The MSN-2 website will help to introduce the product in different countries while the company builds a brand that will be attractive for young women, their parents and other consumers. The new branding will be complemented by a transactional website.
“I’m excited to share our 2016 year end reported an 80% profit increase solely through ETST’s CBD products. We’re also expecting our revenues to drastically increase due to our many new products, the addition of an enormous amount of new store accounts are being opened weekly, as well as our new subsidiary, Kannabidiol, Inc. which is projected to start out strong based on initial sample feedback. We are still in negotiation stages with many large distributors domestically and internationally that are looking to be finalized soon. 2017 is projected to be an extraordinary year for us and we look to be profiting very soon as an overall company including our R&D Division Cannabis Therapuetics. Our projections don’t include our MSN-2 medical device which had amazing feedback at the 6th annual SeeThroughEquity conference and is scheduled to be launched soon. Thanks to our two new websites, our stakeholders can see the steps we are taking as we progressively work on launching this new unique medical device,” stated Nickolas S. Tabraue, ETST’s President, Director, and COO.
ETST will update shareholders on the aforementioned new subsidiary, MSN-2 medical device, and sales as further progress and development occurs
About Earth Science Tech, Inc. (ETST): Earth Science Tech has the highest quality, purity, and full spectrum High Grade Hemp CBD (Cannabidiol) Oil on the market. Made using the world's best supercritical CO2 liquid extraction, our CBD Oil is 100% natural and organic. Our research performed alongside the University of Central Oklahoma and DV Biologics laboratory, prove we are the top nutritional and dietary supplement brand for High Grade Hemp CBD Oil. To find out more information on all our research please visit our website: www.earthsciencetech.com
ETST is focused on researching and developing innovative Hemp extracts and to make them accessible Worldwide. ETST plans to be the premier supplier of the highest quality and purity of High Grade Hemp CBD (Cannabidiol) Oil. ETST's primary goal is to advance different High Quality Hemp extracts with a broad profile of Cannabinoids and additional natural molecules found in Industrial Hemp and to identify their distinct properties. The company is dedicated in offering its consumers the finest and purest quality All Natural-Organic Hemp CBD Oil while never compromising on quality. Cannabinoids (Cannabidiol/CBD) are natural constituents of the Hemp plant and CBD is derived from Hemp stalk and seed. Hemp oil is a well-known dietary supplement and the naturally occurring CBD possesses no psychoactive qualities and presents a continuing stream of overwhelming evidence of significant Wellness benefits. With no psychoactive ingredient, Hemp CBD Oil is a ready-for-market Hemp-based Nutraceutical. The United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) currently considers non-THC hemp based cannabinoids, including CBD, to be "food based" and therefore saleable. These new non-psychoactive CBD-rich hemp oil products that ETST has geared up to market and distribute are beyond reproach. CBD (cannabidiol), a naturally occurring constituent of the Industrial Hemp plant, promotes and supports the nutritional health of aging bodies in particular. Source: US Government Patent #6,630,507 "Cannabinoids as antioxidants and neuroprotectants." ETST does not grow, sell or distribute any substances that violate United States Law or the controlled substance act. ETST does sell and distribute cannabis industrial hemp based products.
Some of ETST accomplishments and reports on its High-Grade CBD Hemp Oil include:
• Earth Science Tech Announces the Conclusion of Phase 1 Trial with Former Professional Athletes Using ETST High Grade Hemp CBD (Cannabidiol). (https://globenewswire.com/news-release/2015/12/09/794223/0/en/Earth-Science-Tech-Announces-the-Conclusion-of-Phase-1-Trial-with-Former-Professional-Athletes-Using-ETST-High-Grade-Hemp-CBD-Cannabidiol.html)
• Earth Science Tech Starts 30-day Trial Study with Former Professional Football Athletes Using ETST High Grade Hemp CBD (Cannabidiol). (https://globenewswire.com/news-release/2015/10/29/781678/0/en/Earth-Science-Tech-Starts-30-day-Trial-Study-with-Former-Professional-Football-Athletes-Using-ETST-High-Grade-Hemp-CBD-Cannabidiol.html)
• Earth Science Tech Files International PCT on its Hemp CBD (Cannabidiol) Invention and Provisional Patent “Cannabidiol Compositions Including Mixtures and Uses Thereof” Related to Treating Cancer, Modulation of the Immune System and Neuroprotection. (https://globenewswire.com/news-release/2015/10/20/777795/0/en/Earth-Science-Tech-Files-International-PCT-on-its-Hemp-CBD-Cannabidiol-Invention-and-Provisional-Patent-Cannabidiol-Compositions-Including-Mixtures-and-Uses-Thereof-Related-to-Trea.html)
• Earth Science Tech Announces Case Studies to Begin With Former Pro Athletes. ETST announces the start of trial studies with former professional football players using the ETST High Grade Hemp Cannabidiol (CBD). (https://globenewswire.com/news-release/2015/10/16/776942/0/en/Earth-Science-Tech-Announces-Case-Studies-to-Begin-With-Former-Pro-Athletes.html)
• DV Biologics Reports: Earth Science Tech (ETST) Hemp CBD (Cannabidiol) Oil Deters the Formation of Reactive Oxygen Species (ROS) on Human Brain Cells: May serve as a Neuroprotectant. (http://www.marketwired.com/press-release/dv-biologics-leading-biological-company-reports-earth-science-tech-etst-high-grade-hemp-otcqb-etst-2032087.htm)
• DV Biologics, a Leading Biological Company, Reports Earth Science Tech (ETST) High Grade Hemp CBD (Cannabidiol) Oil Reduces Oxidative Stress and Lipid Peroxidation on Human Brain Cells In Vitro. (http://www.marketwired.com/press-release/dv-biologics-leading-biological-company-reports-earth-science-tech-etst-high-grade-hemp-otcqb-etst-2032087.htm)
• Earth Science Tech Announces Positive Test Results of Its Product CBD (Cannabidiol) Rich Hemp Oil; In Collaboration with the University of Central Oklahoma, Test Results Demonstrate That CBD Rich Hemp Oil Enhances Immune Function. (http://www.marketwired.com/press-release/earth-science-tech-announces-positive-test-results-its-product-cbd-cannabidiol-rich-otcqb-etst-1985844.htm)
• Earth Science Tech Secures Ground Breaking Second Provisional Patent for Its CBD(Cannabidiol) Rich Hemp Oil Because of Its Findings with the University of Central Oklahoma and the Effects of CBD on Immune Cells. (http://www.marketwired.com/press-release/earth-science-tech-secures-ground-breaking-second-provisional-patent-its-cbd-cannabidiol-otcqb-etst-1983756.htm)
• Earth Science Tech Announces Positive Preliminary Test Results on the Effects of Its Hemp Oil Enriched With CBD-Cannabidiol on Animal Breast Cancer Cells and on Normal Cells. (http://www.marketwired.com/press-release/earth-science-tech-announces-positive-preliminary-test-results-on-effects-its-hemp-oil-otcqb-etst-1956064.htm)
• ETST and College of Mathematics and Science at the University of Central Oklahoma Join Forces in a Joint Effort to Study the Biological and Anti-Tumor Effects of ETST All Natural High Grade CBD (Cannabidiol) Rich Hemp Oil on Cancer Cells. (http://www.marketwired.com/press-release/etst-college-mathematics-science-university-central-oklahoma-join-forces-joint-effort-otcqb-etst-1949268.htm)
About Earth Science Pharmaceutical: Earth Science Pharmaceutical, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Earth Science Tech, Inc (ETST). Earth Science Pharmaceutical is focused on becoming a world leader in the development of low cost, non-invasive diagnostic tools, medical devices, testing processes and vaccines for STIs (Sexually Transmitted Infections and/or Diseases). Earth Science Pharmaceutical CEO, Dr. Michel Aubé, a renowned scientist, is committed to help grow ETST in the medical and pharmaceutical industry. The company is currently working on finishing the launch of its new corporate website at www.Earthsciencepharmaceutical.com
The accuracy of the MSN-2 medical device for the diagnosis of women with Chlamydia has already been proven via a study of 510 female patients, which showed PCR testing results on paired samples to be identical for 493 (96.6%) of the 510 women. To view this study, visit Evaluation of a Modified Sanitary Napkin as a Sample Self-Collection Device for the Detection of Genital Chlamydial Infection in Women.
About Cannabis Therapeutics: Cannabis Therapeutics, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Earth Science Tech, Inc (ETST). Cannabis Therapeutics, Inc. was formed as an emerging biotechnology company poised to become a world leader in cannabinoid research and development for a broad line of cannabis cannabinoid-based pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals as well as other products & solutions. Cannabis Therapeutics mission it to help change the healthcare landscape by introducing their proprietary cannabis-cannabinoid based products made for both the pharmaceutical and retail consumer markets worldwide. The company is currently working on finishing the launch of its new corporate website at www.Cannabisthera.com
Some of the R&D that Cannabis Therapeutics will target will be treatments for the conditions and disorders of: Pain, Chronic Pain, PTSD, Breast Cancer, Brain Cancer, Anxiety, Depression, Glaucoma, Crohn’s disease, Fatty Liver Diseases, Diabetes, Parkinson' s Disease, Alzheimer's Disease, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), and Drug Addictions among other things. ETST has chosen to target diseases for which, the benefits of Cannabinoids and/or CBD (Cannabidiol) have already been demonstrated by different groups of researchers around the world. However, it is through ETST’s in vitro study with the University of Central Oklahoma and DV Biologics that results confirm the positive effectiveness of Earth Science Tech’s CBD (Cannabidiol) on breast cancer, immune cell function, and human brain cells by acting as a neuroprotectant as shown in its International Application (PCT) for its Provisional Patent. Thus, as a result by mixing natural molecules and generic pharmaceutical drugs with Cannabinoids and/or CBD (Cannabidiol) we intend to increase the effectiveness of Cannabinoids and/or CBD (Cannabidiol) and improve the treatment of different diseases. The THREE (3) cannabis cannabinoid-based nutraceutical patents and TWO (2) generic pharmaceutical drugs will be based on ETST’s International Application (PCT) for its Provisional Patent named “Cannabidiol Compositions Including Mixtures and Uses Thereof” was filed on October 8th, 2015 in regards to its Cannabis Hemp CBD (Cannabidiol) Oil. This application claims the benefit of ETST U.S. Provisional Application N. 62/061,577, filed October 8, 2014 and ETST U.S. Provisional Application No. 62/102,538, filed January 12, 2015.
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSURE: These statements and products have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. Always check with your physician before starting a new dietary supplement program. The FDA has not evaluated the validity or truthfulness of these claims; therefore, we encourage you to review published researches relating to the benefits and properties of CBD hemp oils and other CBD products.
SAFE HARBOR ACT: Forward-Looking Statements are included within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. All statements regarding our expected future financial position, results of operations, cash flows, financing plans, business strategy, products and services, competitive positions, growth opportunities, plans and objectives of management for future operations, including words such as "anticipate," "if," "believe," "plan," "estimate," "expect," "intend," "may," "could," "should," "will," and other similar expressions are forward-looking statements and involve risks, uncertainties and contingencies, many of which are beyond our control, which may cause actual results, performance, or achievements to differ materially from anticipated results, performance, or achievements. We are under no obligation to (and expressly disclaim any such obligation to) update or alter our forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
Investor Relations Dave Demarest (305)-546-7640 Earth Science Tech, Inc. Nickolas S. Tabraue, P/D/COO (305)-615-2118
Source:Earth Science Tech, Inc.