United States, June 19, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CONCORD, Mass., June 19, 2017 - Last November, SmashFly Technologies, the leading Recruitment Marketing platform provider, hosted SmashFly Transform™, the industry’s first-ever conference focused exclusively on recruitment marketing. This interactive event sparked a movement in the talent acquisition space that resulted in the creation of a recruitment marketing community comprised of talent acquisition leaders from enterprise organizations across the U.S. who all have a shared purpose: to learn and share fresh ideas that will transform how they recruit top talent. To continue the movement, SmashFly today announced Transform Virtual™, a free half-day virtual event scheduled for this Thursday, June 22 sponsored by Allegis Global Solutions, Cornerstone OnDemand, Glassdoor and The Muse.
Also designed for talent acquisition leaders and recruitment marketers, Transform Virtual has a diverse lineup of boundary-pushing keynotes and thought-provoking sessions that will provide attendees with resources and the mindset to help transform their teams into candidate lead-generating, pipeline-building, data-optimizing heroes. Additionally, Tracey Parsons, SmashFly’s Recruitment Marketing Practice Director, will reveal an exciting update about the future of the recruitment marketing discipline.
SmashFly Transform Virtual™ begins at 11:00 a.m. ET on Thursday, June 22, and will be emceed by Tim Sackett, President of HRU Technical Resources. To view the complete agenda and to register, visit www.transformrecruitmentmarketing.com. Videos of SmashFly Transform™ 2016 speakers can be viewed here.
- The opening keynote speaker is Dan Schawbel, a New York Times bestselling author, Fortune 500 consultant, career and workplace expert. As Partner and Research Director of the Future Workplace, an executive development firm dedicated to rethinking and reimagining the workplace, Dan’s published an annual report of the top workplace trends in Forbes for the past five years. In his keynote, “The Future of Work: Top Trends Reshaping Business & How to Prepare for Them,” Dan will share new primary research he’s conducted about the top ten workplace trends that will change the way attendees view their organization, help them better prepare for the future and improve their talent acquisition strategy.
- Transform Virtual’s closing keynote speaker is Shane Snow, Chief Strategy Officer of Contently. In his keynote, “Those Who Tell the Stories Rule the World,” Shane will show why stories work at a neurological level, how both businesses at large and individuals who work in them can — and must — harness the power of story to build relationships and make people care now more than ever.
Additional Featured Speakers:
- Rod Adams, US Talent Acquisition Leader, PwC ─ “How to Influence and Impact Candidates for Life”
- Allyn Bailey, Recruitment Capability Adoption and Transformation Manager, Intel ─ “The Art of the Pivot: An Action Plan to Disrupt the Status Quo & Adopt Modern Recruiting Behaviors”
- Carrie Corbin, Head of Talent Programs, Employer Brand & Diversity Recruiting, American Airlines ─ “Happy Employees = Powerful Brand Advocates: How Are You Activating Yours?”
- Adam Glassman, Recruitment Strategies Manager, Alorica ─ “Alexa, Find Me a Job:” Emboldening the Talent Acquisition Experience with Artificial Intelligence & Personalization
- William Maurer, Global Sourcing Manager, GM ─ “When the “Way We’ve Done It” Isn’t Enough: General Motor’s Route to World-Class Sourcing”
- Lisa Pueschel, Head of Talent Acquisition and Workforce Planning, Staples ─ “The Business Impact of Recruiting Your Own Employees” SmashFly Transform Virtual keynote speaker Dan Schawbel said, “With the increased adoption of new technologies, globalization, automation and ever-changing economic conditions, the modern workplace is in a state of flux and companies are facing major challenges that will affect how they do business and compete for the best talent. I’m looking forward to sharing data and best practices that Transform Virtual attendees can put to in play to quickly help move their organizations forward.”
Follow @SmashFly on Twitter and join the conversation by using #TransformRM. About SmashFly Technologies
SmashFly’s Enterprise Recruitment Marketing Platform and Services proactively markets an employer brand and jobs through every recruiting channel using marketing automation technology and modern marketing practices. It empowers companies to attract the right people to their organization using the art and science of fit, enabling companies to generate leads and nurture relationships to hire faster and more cost-effectively. Learn more at www.smashfly.com and follow us on Twitter @SmashFly. Media Contact: Hadley Weinzierl, SmashFly Technologies, email@example.com
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/447e3e83-57f6-41ef-8912-8a6844b072d8
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/152f5504-2a86-4c2a-a36e-900686056890
Hadley Weinzierl SmashFly Technologies 6173887965 firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: SmashFly Technologies