ITASCA, Ill., July 07, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- First Midwest Bancorp, Inc. (“First Midwest”) (NASDAQ:FMBI), the holding company of First Midwest Bank, announced today the following schedule and contact information for its 2017 second quarter earnings release and conference call:
- Earnings Release: Tuesday, July 25, 2017, after the market close, by GlobeNewswire distribution and First Midwest’s website at www.firstmidwest.com/investorrelations.
- Conference Call: Wednesday, July 26, 2017, at 11:00 A.M. ET. Listen-only mode, via telephone and Internet broadcast on the First Midwest website at www.firstmidwest.com/investorrelations.
- Dial-in Numbers: US (877) 507-0639; International (412) 317-6003. Participants should ask for the First Midwest Bancorp, Inc. Earnings Conference Call. Please call 10 to 15 minutes before the scheduled start of the call.
- Telephone Replay: US (877) 344-7529; International (412) 317-0088; Conference ID: 10110139. The replay will be available one hour after completion of the live call until 9:00 A.M. ET on August 9, 2017.
- Web Replay: Access the web replay by selecting the Investor Relations section of the First Midwest website at www.firstmidwest.com/investorrelations. The replay will be available one hour after completion of the live call until 9:00 A.M. ET on August 9, 2017.
About First Midwest
First Midwest is a relationship-based financial institution and one of the largest independent publicly-traded bank holding companies based on assets headquartered in the Midwest, with approximately $14 billion in assets and $10 billion in trust assets under management. First Midwest’s principal subsidiary, First Midwest Bank, and other affiliates provide a full range of commercial, equipment leasing, retail, wealth management, trust and private banking products and services through over 130 locations in metropolitan Chicago, northwest Indiana, central and western Illinois, and eastern Iowa. First Midwest’s common stock is traded on the NASDAQ Stock Market under the symbol FMBI. First Midwest’s website is www.firstmidwest.com.
Contact Information Investors: Patrick S. Barrett EVP and Chief Financial Officer (630) 875-7273 email@example.com Media: James M. Roolf SVP and Corporate Relations Officer (630) 875-7533 firstname.lastname@example.org
Source:First Midwest Bancorp, Inc.