SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., July 27, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Achaogen, Inc. (NASDAQ:AKAO), a late-stage biopharmaceutical company discovering and developing innovative antibacterials addressing multi-drug resistant (MDR) gram-negative infections, today announced that it will report its second quarter financial results on Thursday, August 3, 2017 after the close of financial markets. Following the results announcement, company management will host a conference call and webcast discussion of the results and provide a general corporate update. Access to the event can be obtained as follows:
LIVE access on Thursday, August 3, 2017
- 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time / 1:30 p.m. Pacific Time
- Telephone 888-262-8942 (domestic) or 719-325-2491 (international); conference ID 5142531
- Webcast available at http://public.viavid.com/index.php?id=125162
- Telephone replay will be available for 30 days beginning at approximately 7:30 p.m. Eastern Time on Thursday, August 3, 2017 by calling 844-512-2921 (domestic) or 412-317-6671 (international); conference ID 5142531
- Webcast replay will be available on the Achaogen website at www.achaogen.com in the Investors section and will be archived for 30 days following the presentation
Achaogen is a late-stage biopharmaceutical company passionately committed to the discovery, development, and commercialization of innovative antibacterial treatments for MDR gram-negative infections. Achaogen is developing plazomicin, Achaogen’s lead product candidate, for the treatment of serious bacterial infections due to MDR Enterobacteriaceae, including carbapenem-resistant Enterobacteriaceae. FDA has granted plazomicin Breakthrough Therapy designation for the treatment of bloodstream infections caused by certain Enterobacteriaceae in patients who have limited or no alternative treatment options. Achaogen’s plazomicin program is funded in part with a contract from the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority. Plazomicin is the first clinical candidate from Achaogen’s gram-negative antibiotic discovery engine, and Achaogen has other programs in early and late preclinical stages focused on other MDR gram-negative infections. All product candidates are investigational only and have not been approved for commercialization. For more information, please visit www.achaogen.com.