SYDNEY, Aug 7 (Reuters) - U.S. soybeans rose nearly 1 percent on Monday, rebounding from a one-month low touched late last week, although gains were checked as fears of widespread crop losses eased.
* The most active soybean futures on the Chicago Board Of Trade rose 0.9 percent to $9.65 a bushel by 0037 GMT after closing down 0.4 percent on Friday.
* Soybeans hit a low of $9.55-1/2 a bushel on August 3, the lowest since June 30.
* The most active corn rose 0.8 percent to $3.84 a bushel, near the session high of $3.84-1/2 a bushel - the highest since August 1. Corn gained 0.9 percent in the previous session.
* The most active wheat rose 0.8 percent to $4.58-1/4 a bushel, having closed down 0.7 percent on Friday when prices hit a low of $4.53-1/2 a bushel - the lowest since June 15.
* Soybeans had come under pressure amid forecasts for favorable rains.
* The U.S. Department of Agriculture will on Thursday release its latest monthly supply and demand report in which it will update its corn yield projection including first data from field surveys.
* But the full impact of a hot and dry summer in the U.S. Midwest is unlikely to show up in the government's next estimate of the U.S. corn crop as it typically makes just small adjustments to its harvest outlook during August.
* Russia's IKAR raised its forecast for Russia's 2017 wheat crop to 74-77 million tonnes from a previously expected 72-75 million tonnes.
* The dollar stood tall on Monday after an upbeat U.S. jobs report lifted it off 15-month lows, with data lined up this week seen as key to whether the greenback's rebound could be sustained in the longer term.
* Oil prices rose on Friday after a strong U.S. jobs report bolstered hopes for growing energy demand, but crude prices declined for the week, pressured by rising OPEC exports and strong U.S. output.
DATA AHEAD (GMT)
China Forex reserves Jul 0600 Germany Industrial output Jun 1400 U.S. Employment trends Jul
Grains prices at 0037 GMT
Contract Last Change Pct chg Two-day chg MA 30 RSI CBOT wheat 458.25 3.50 +0.77% +0.11% 498.91 34 CBOT corn 384.00 3.00 +0.79% +1.65% 390.76 49 CBOT soy 965.00 8.25 +0.86% +0.47% 988.59 34 CBOT rice 12.33 $0.00 +0.00% -1.28% $12.00 60 WTI crude 49.62 $0.04 +0.08% +1.20% $46.79 64
Euro/dlr $1.178 $0.002 +0.14% -0.71% USD/AUD 0.7937 0.002 +0.19% -0.14%
Most active contracts Wheat, corn and soy US cents/bushel. Rice: USD per hundredweight RSI 14, exponential
(Reporting by Colin Packham; Editing by Richard Pullin)