ALLENTOWN, Pa., Aug. 24, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ambassador Financial Group, Inc. is pleased to announce it acted as financial advisor to Kish Bank in regards to its proposed acquisition of assets and practice of Benefits Management Group, Inc.
An infographic accompanying this announcement is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/a2219d7f-65af-4875-9310-b622808b0b75
Kish Bank, a subsidiary of Kish Bancorp, Inc., is a $750 million regional community bank in central Pennsylvania with fourteen offices in Mifflin, Centre, and Huntingdon counties offering commercial, retail, mortgage banking, and trust services, along with a range of non-banking financial services, including insurance, wealth management, and travel.
Benefits Management Group, Inc., which commenced business in 1991, is an employee benefits consulting practice that provides employee benefits advisory and brokerage services to small and mid-size companies across Pennsylvania and the mid-Atlantic region, including healthcare and benefits plan design, employee communication and education, regulatory compliance, wellness planning, and cost containment solutions.
Ambassador Financial Group is a FINRA registered broker-dealer which offers a comprehensive suite of strategic, customized solutions to community banks and thrifts nationwide, including balance sheet management, investment banking, and capital markets services. Our recent successes include:
- Regal Bancorp (NJ) $10 million private placement of subordinated debt
- Riverview Financial Corp. (PA) $48.8 million proposed acquisition of CBT Financial Corp.
- The Scottdale Bank & Trust Co. (PA) $59.1 million proposed sale to Mid Penn Bancorp
- Old Line Bancshares, Inc. (MD) $40.7 million acquisition of Damascus Bank (MD)
- Riverview Financial Corp. (PA) $17.0 million private placement of common and preferred equity
- Manor Bank (PA) $2.3 million sale to NexTier Bank
- Revere Bank (MD) $31.0 million private placement of subordinated debt
- Monona Bankshares, Inc. (WI)* acquisition of MCB Bankshares, Inc. (WI)
- Berkshire Hills Bancorp, Inc. (MA) $111.7 million acquisition of First Choice Bank* (NJ)
- Revere Bank (MD)* $65.1 million acquisition of Monument Bank (MD)
- DNB Financial Corporation (PA) $49.0 million acquisition of East River Bank (PA)
- Eagle National Bancorp, Inc. (PA) $25.3 million acquisition by ESSA Bancorp, Inc. (PA)
- Kinderhook Bank Corp. (NY) $10 million private placement of subordinated debt
- Nicolet Bankshares, Inc. (WI) $12 million private placement of subordinated debt
*Ambassador provided a fairness opinion only.
This announcement is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy securities.
Matthew T. Resch, CFA Managing Principal 610.351.1633 firstname.lastname@example.org Robert J. Pachence, Jr. Managing Principal 610.351.1633 email@example.com Jack E. Payne, CFA, CFP Senior Vice President 610.351.1633 firstname.lastname@example.org Ryan J. Walker Associate Strategic Analyst 610-351-1633 email@example.com
Source:Ambassador Financial Group