BOSTON, Sept. 19, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- WegoWise, the world’s largest building analytics and energy and water benchmarking company, today introduced its new executive team. The company’s new C-suite is a result of several new executive hires and strategic promotions, and is designed to support the continued rapid growth of the company. The announcement follows a robust Q2 which saw a 102 percent increase in new customer bookings year-to-date and an 83 percent increase in new bookings year-over-year.
“WegoWise is in a period of strong growth,” said Laila Partridge, president and CEO. “Our new C-suite has deep roots in real estate, financial services, and software-as-a-service (SaaS), and is well-positioned to accelerate growth and expand our reach as WegoWise continues to dominate the market.”
The new executive suite consists of Partridge, who joined Barun Singh, Chief Technology Officer and Founder, in mid 2016 and filled out the remainder of the executive team:
- Dan Teague, WegoWise’s first hire who started with the company in 2010, has been promoted to Chief Strategy Officer.
- Joe Cordo, Chief Marketing Officer, joined in December 2016. Joe was formerly Vice President of Revenue Marketing at PeopleFluent and Chief Marketing Officer at QuickPivot.
- Wistar Wood, Chief Sales Officer, started in January of 2017, after a distinguished real estate career as former Director, Acquisitions at AEW Capital Management and Vice President, Acquisitions at Beacon Capital Partners.
- Jagathi Gururajan, Chief Operations Officer, began in May of 2017. She was previously the Global Head of Delivery Operations at Thomson Reuters.
- Kristen Vonsmith, Vice President of Finance, joined WegoWise in July of 2017. She previously served as Senior Finance Manager at Thomson Reuters.
- Jack Wood, Head of Engineering, rounded out the team in August from his previous post as Chief Information Officer at Wayfair.
“As a team, we’re focused on three key initiatives,” continued Partridge. “We provide our customers with innovative analytics solutions to some of their biggest real estate challenges. We’re expanding our reach, creating new and exciting markets. And we’re creating more product value for our customers, while we’re driving growth. Innovation drives growth.”
WegoWise helps the multifamily real estate industry improve the operating performance and value of its properties. Its SaaS platform provides insight into a building’s energy and water efficiency, enabling real estate professionals to achieve immediate and sustained savings, while making smarter capital investment and financing decisions. WegoWise, with the largest database of utility usage data in the world, delivers a comprehensive building analytics and benchmarking solution that tracks over 1 million units across 50,000 buildings, based on data from nearly 700 utilities. For additional information, visit www.wegowise.com.