LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Global procurement intelligence advisory firm, SpendEdge, has announced the release of their ‘In-Store Promotions Procurement Research Report.’ The insights and data in this report provide a strategic analysis of the supply markets, factors influencing purchasing decisions, procurement best practices, pricing models, supplier landscape, and an analysis of the supplier capability matrix for the marketing industry. This report breaks down the data and analysis behind the procurement of security services and acts as an all-inclusive guide for making smart purchasing decisions.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20171003006161/en/
Global In-store Promotions Procurement Market Intelligence Report (Graphic: Business Wire)
“The retail market is making heavy investments in in-store promotion campaigns to increase sales and attract customers,” says lead SpendEdge procurement analyst Angad Singh. “The companies in the retail market are aligning their digital strategies with in-store activities to create curiosity and drive consumer toward physical stores,” added Angad.
Key Report Features
|Supply Market Insights||Negotiation Strategies|
|Procurement Best Practices||Category Risk Analysis|
|Cost Saving Opportunities||Key Supplier Analysis|
|Pricing Models||Supplier Capability Matrix|
Looking for more insights from this report? Request a free sample report
SpendEdge sample reports are free of charge and provide insights that focus on cost-saving aspects of procurement and optimization of category spend.
- The growth of the retail segment offers immense opportunities to suppliers to develop innovative in-store promotional campaigns leading to the growth of in-store promotions market.
- Purchasing managers must collaborate with suppliers that offer support tools for promotional planning, i.e., suppliers must provide advanced analytical capabilities support to help purchasing managers understand historical trends as well as tools to conduct tests for evaluating the success rate of promotional campaigns.
- One of the key challenges faced by purchasing managers in in-store promotions market is difficulty in forecasting promotions’ effectiveness.
This report is available at a discount for a limited time only: View the report snapshot before purchasing
In-Store Promotions Pricing Trends
The project-based pricing model is one of the most adopted methods in in-store promotions market. It allows purchasing managers to estimate budgets based on varying requirements and enhances promotion planning management. However, SpendEdge analysts expect value-based pricing model to exhibit a higher growth potential over the forecast period. Value-based pricing model depends on service quality and performance which encourages suppliers to provide effective and efficient services.
Get unlimited access to all our reports. Our Insights platform provides ready-to-use procurement research reports, latest supplier news, innovation landscape, markets insights, supplier tracking, and much more at the click of a button. Start your 14-day trial now.
We also customize reports to meet clients’ requirements.
Browse Related Reports:
- Global Mobile Marketing Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Unified Communications Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Mobile Coupons Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are a preferred market intelligence partner for Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence that helps sourcing and procurement professionals make informed decisions. These innovative procurement solutions help enterprises transform structural capabilities, improve execution efficiency, and fast-track time to savings.
View source version on businesswire.com: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20171003006161/en/
US: +1 844-746-0600