ST. LOUIS, Oct. 3, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- 2e Creative – a nationally recognized, full-service communications agency focused on healthcare and life science – recently added five senior-level team members to its St. Louis office and promoted its chief financial officer Steve Roseman to chief operating officer. During the past five years, 2e Creative has tripled its revenue and expanded its staff from 19 to 57 people.
Roseman joined 2e Creative in 2015 as the agency's chief financial officer. Throughout the last 25 years, he has held leadership positions in finance and operations across several agencies. In his new role Roseman will oversee finance and operations for the agency.
"Our continued growth and success can be attributed to our team of wildly creative and passionate individuals, who believe in creating meaningful work that drives growth for brands and positively affects the lives of others," said Ross Toohey, CEO, 2e Creative. "As our portfolio expands, so does our need to recruit and retain top-notch leaders who can provide the kind of vision and direction necessary to meet the needs and expectations of our clients. Promoting Steve to COO and bringing on additional industry veterans with deep expertise across account services, digital and strategy, will ensure we are poised for future growth and opportunities."
2e's recent hires include:
- Melinda Love, vice president client engagement. Love, who has more than two decades of deep agency experience, oversees all 2e account services and is responsible for the health and direction of client business, while ensuring stellar client service. Prior to joining 2e Creative, Love was a senior vice president, senior partner and senior creative director at FleishmanHillard.
- Maggie Piasecki, director of strategy. With 14 years of experience leading cross-functional marketing and sales operation teams, Piasecki is responsible for working across the 2e business development, account and creative teams to build holistic, strategic plans that align with client business objectives and deliver results. Prior to joining 2e Creative, Piasecki was the director of marketing and sales operations at Appistry.
- Mary Habermaas, senior digital producer. With almost a decade of experience in the digital space, Habermaas oversees all digital solutions and is responsible for incorporating innovative technology and data to accelerate digital strategies and engage audiences. She served as a senior digital producer at HLK prior to joining 2e.
- Beth Jatcko, account director for 2e's strategic accounts portfolio. With nearly 30 years of experience leading digital and creative initiatives, Jatcko is responsible for the health and strategic vision of her clients while ensuring clear communication and alignment across internal teams and external partners. Jatcko is a former senior executive with FleishmanHillard, where she led digital and creative initiatives for Fortune 500 companies.
- Sara Sexton, account director for 2e's surgical portfolio. With more than 15 years of account-service experience, Sexton is responsible for the health and strategic vision of her clients while ensuring clear communication and alignment across internal teams and external partners. Sexton is a former account director with Switch.
2e continues to plan for expansion of capabilities and staff with a focus on new markets within the healthcare and life science space.
"We're still running hot on momentum from our back-to-back 'Agency of the Year' victories and with another nomination for 2017, we are in a great position to evolve with trends in marketing," said Toohey. "We're well on track to exceed our 2017 performance goals, and we expect another record year in 2018. This time next year, 2e will have substantially expanded our capabilities and geographic reach."
For more information about 2e Creative, visit www.2eCreative.com.
About 2e Creative
2e Creative is a full-service communications agency that delivers powerful, activating engagement for brands and audiences in the healthcare and life science space. Recognized year-over-year as one of the top shops in the country by organizations like MM&M, Modern Healthcare, and Advertising Age, 2e delivers specific expertise in navigating the complex landscapes of pharma, med device and other sophisticated markets. Founded in 1999, and based in St. Louis, Missouri, the agency's expertise spans a roster of client-partners across pharma, medical device and Fortune 50 companies. Agency core competencies include branding, marketing strategy, communications and analytics, digital strategy and development, advertising and promotion, HCP engagement and patient activation. 2e Creative was named 2016 and 2015 Small Healthcare Agency of the Year by Medical Marketing & Media (MM&M) and was recognized as the 2014 Healthcare Impact Agency of the Year by Advertising Age and Modern Healthcare. powerfulFor more information, visit www.2eCreative.com.
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/2e-creative-hires-five-industry-veterans-and-names-new-coo-300529583.html
SOURCE 2e Creative