ATLANTA, Oct. 24, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- QASymphony, a leader in enterprise software testing, wraps up an outstanding third quarter enjoying revenue growth of 107%. During the quarter QASymphony was named the 8th fastest growing software company in America by Inc 5000 with three-year sales growth of 3700%. In anticipation of continued rapid growth, QASymphony plans to significantly expand its team across a multitude of functions (view job openings).
The company also announced the appointment of Kira Mondrus as CMO. In this role, Mondrus will elevate brand awareness and drive demand to support future revenue growth. A major focus for Mondrus will be on customer marketing, empowering and engaging QASymphony customers throughout their entire customer journey. Previously at SecureWorks, Mondrus comes to QASymphony with nearly 20 years of global B2B technology marketing experience including ten years in various global marketing leadership roles at BMC Software.
This addition to the executive leadership team comes after a record bookings and revenue performance. Below are some of the main highlights from the quarter:
- Added 59 new customers, including Kayak, Cambridge Assessment and several other prominent Fortune 500 and Global 2000 enterprises
- Announced plans to “invest and expand” over the next three years while its primary competitor, Micro Focus (formerly known as HP Quality Center), announced their new strategic vision to “rationalize and stabilize” their portfolio
- Named the 8th fastest-growing private software company in America on the Inc. 5000 2017 list
- Recognized by Atlanta Business Chronicle Best Places to Work - Medium Companies as the 4th best place to work in Atlanta
- Expanded Quality Jam, QASymphony’s software testing conference (originated in Atlanta in 2015), to London (the company’s London office was launched in January, 2017) with a standing room only audience.
“We are thrilled to welcome Kira to our growing team,” said Dave Keil, CEO of QASymphony. “Kira’s experience as a marketing leader in Enterprise Software is a perfect fit and I am confident she will have a transformational impact on our demand generation and brand growth efforts. Our results from Q3 demonstrate that we are continuing to move large enterprises away from legacy solutions like like HP Quality Center to modern solutions like our qTest platform. Having an experienced marketing leader like Kira join our team will accelerate our growth and success.”
“I am incredibly excited to join the QASymphony executive team,” said Mondrus. “This company has experienced a lot of recent success, and I am looking forward to helping take it to the next level.”
QASymphony is a leading provider of software testing solutions for the enterprise, enabling teams to test smarter, test faster and test at scale. QASymphony’s innovative qTest Platform covers test case management, exploratory testing, test analytics and behavioral driven development (BDD). The platform integrates with a wide range of open source and commercial software including Atlassian’s JIRA, VersionOne, CA Agile Central (formerly Rally), Selenium, Jenkins and many more. The company has over 500 customers across 30+ countries including Salesforce, Barclays, Cisco, Samsung, Verizon and Office Depot. QASymphony was selected by Gartner as a “Cool Vendor in Application Development” and recognized as the 8th fastest-growing private software company in America on the Inc. 5000 list for 2017. The company is headquartered in Atlanta, GA. To learn more, visit www.qasymphony.com or follow the company on Twitter at @QASymphony.
Kira Mondrus, CMO