WASHINGTON, Oct. 24, 2017 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Today the National Minority Quality Forum announced the appointment of 16 members to its Advisory Board.
The Advisory Board includes physicians, nurses, pharmacists, patients' advocates, and insurance, finance, pharmaceutical, and hospital professionals. It will advise the Forum in optimizing community-based collaborative networks' delivery of quality care to diverse populations.
Gary A. Puckrein, PhD, President and Chief Executive Officer of the Forum, stated: "I am both honored and humbled to have such a brilliant and diverse Advisory Board. I look forward to working with them all to create better patient health outcomes and build sustainable healthy communities."
Brandon Garrett, Chief Operating Officer of the Forum, added: "I am excited to work with such a dynamic group and grateful that these 16 leaders in health care will work with us to help us live our mission of bettering health outcomes."
The Forum's Advisory Board members are
- Chijioke Asomugha, MBA, Founder and Managing Director, The Inkwell Group
- Ulysses Burley III, MD, Director of HIV/AIDS Programs, Heights Pharmacy
- James A. Castro, Managing Director, FocalPoint Partners, LLC
- Kafui Dzirasa, MD, PhD, Associate Professor, Duke University Medical Center
- Bryan T. Fisher, Sr., MD, Chief of Vascular Surgery, The Surgical Clinic, PLLC
- Christy M. Gamble, JD, DrPH, MPH, Director of Health Policy and Legislative Affairs, Black Women's Health Imperative
- Donney John, PharmD, Executive Director, NovaScripps
- Javier Martinez, Director of Federal Government Affairs, DaVita
- Michelle Mathy, Assistant Director, American Academy of Dermatology Association
- Kameron Matthews, MD, JD, FAAFP, Deputy Executive Director, Veterans Health Administration
- Ravyn Miller, MBA, M.Div., Director, US Downstream Marketing, Medtronic
- Suzanne Miyamoto, PhD, RN, FAAN, Chief Policy Officer, American Association of Colleges of Nursing
- Dana Mott-Bronson, Executive Director, Health Care Services Corporation
- LaTasha Seliby Perkins, MD, Physician and Medical Communications, Georgetown University
- Jirair Ratevosian, Director of Government Affairs, Gilead Sciences
- Loren Robinson, MD, Deputy Secretary Health Promotion Disease Prevention, Pennsylvania Department of Health
SOURCE National Minority Quality Forum