3 Months June 2017 – August 2017
- Net sales 281.4 (58.3) MSEK.
- EBIT 28.2 (-6.0) MSEK. Profit before tax 18.3 (-6.0) MSEK. Net profit 13.0 (-5.3) MSEK.
- Earnings per share, before and after dilution equals 0.52 (-0.20) SEK.
- During the three month period 9 (0) wind turbines were taken into operations with a total installed capacity of 19.4 (0) MW.
- During the three month period the equivalent of 12.8 (4.7) wind turbines with an installed effect of 23.9 (6.1) MW was handed over to customers.
- Electricity production from wind farms owned was 9.9 (17.7) GWh with an average revenue of 362 (363) SEK/MWh.
- In August, the wind farms Gunillaberg and Lunna in Jönköping and Askersund municipalities were completed and handed over to KGAL, and Täppeshusen in Höganäs municipality to share investors. In total, the two wind farms divested to KGAL comprises 7 wind turbines of the model Vestas V100 2.2 MW with an installed capacity of 15.4 MW while Täppeshusen comprises 2 Vestas V100 2.0 MW wind turbines.
Full year September 2016 – August 2017
- Net sales 1 065.7 (693.4) MSEK.
- EBIT 40.2 (-15.9) MSEK. Profit before tax 34.2 (-29.1) MSEK. Net profit24.5 (-23.9) MSEK.
- Net profit has been affected by changes in market valuation of financial derivatives by-3.9 (2.9) MSEK.
- Earnings per share, before and after dilution equals 1.02 (-0.92) SEK.
- During the fiscal year 2016/2017 25 (14) wind turbines were taken into operations with a total installed capacity of 72.2 (37.7) MW.
- During the year the equivalent of 36.8 (26.5) wind turbine with an installed effect of 92.8 (57.6) MW was handed over to customers.
- Electricity production from wind farms owned was 58.6 (123.6) GWh with an average revenue of 423 (375) SEK/MWh.
- For the financial year 2015/2016 the board proposes a dividend of 1.50 (1.50) SEK per share.
Dividend, Annual Report and Annual General Meeting
- The Annual Report will be published on December 5th, 2017. The Annual General Meeting will be held in Hässleholm Saturday January 27th, 2018. The Board will propose a dividend of 1,50 (1,50) SEK.
|Financial summery||Q4||Q4||Full Year||Full Year|
|Jun 2017||Jun 2016||Sep 2016||Sep 2015|
|-Aug 2017||-Aug 2016||-Aug 2017||-Aug 2016|
|Net sales, MSEK||281,4||58,3||1 065,7||693,4|
|Profit before tax, MSEK||18,3||-6,0||34,2||-29,1|
|Changes in market valuation of financial derivatives, MSEK||-0,3||0,4||3,7||-5,0|
|Net profit, MSEK||13,0||-5,3||24,5||-23,9|
|Earnings per share before and after före dilution, SEK||0,52||-0,20||1,0||-0,92|
|Equity per share, SEK||26,4||26,94||26,4||26,94|
|Cashflow from operating activities, MSEK||77,9||13,3||91,0||134,2|
|Total assets, MSEK||900,8||1 269,6||900,8||1 269,6|
|Net debt - /net cash +, MSEK||167,6||139,8||167,6||139,8|
|Signed customer contracts, MSEK||1 061,0||620,7||1 061,0||620,7|
|No of turbines taken into operation, amount||9,0||0,0||25,0||14,0|
|No of turbines handed over to customers, amount||12,8||4,7||36,8||26,5|
|Turbines taken into operation, MW||19,4||0,0||72,2||37,7|
|Turbines handed over to customers, MW||23,9||6,1||92,8||57,6|
|Electricity generation, GWh||9,9||17,7||58,6||123,6|
|Equity/assets ratio, %||73,2||52,9||73,2||52,9|
|Return on equity after tax, %||7,9||neg||3,7||neg|
For further information contact:
Per Witalisson, CEO, +46 (0)10 199 88 02
Catharina Persson, CFO, +46 (0)10 199 88 17
Johan Hammarqvist, head of communications, +46 (0)10 199 88 10
The information in this press release is disclosed pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was released for public disclosure through the agency of head of communication Johan Hammarqvist on October 26th 2017, at 8.30 AM, CET.
Eolus Vind AB is one of the leading wind power developers in Sweden. Eolus is active in the whole value chain from development of green field projects to construction and operation of wind farms. Eolus offers attractive and competitive investments in the Nordic and Baltic countries to both local and international investors. Founded in 1990, Eolus has constructed nearly 500 wind turbines of the approximately 3 300 wind turbines operating in Sweden. The Eolus Group currently owns an installed capacity of 18 MW and a yearly electricity production of 40 GWh. Eolus operates approximately 350 MW for customers and the company itself.
Eolus Vind AB has approximately 6 600 shareholders. Eolus shares are listed at Nasdaq Stockholm.
For more information about Eolus, please visit www.eolusvind.com
Source: Eolus Vind AB