SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., Oct. 30, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Achaogen, Inc. (NASDAQ:AKAO), a late-stage biopharmaceutical company discovering and developing innovative antibacterials addressing multi-drug resistant (MDR) gram-negative infections, today announced that it will report its third quarter financial results on Wednesday, November 8, 2017 after the close of financial markets. Following the results announcement, company management will host a conference call and webcast discussion of the results and provide a general corporate update. Access to the event can be obtained as follows:
LIVE access on Wednesday, November 8, 2017
- 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time / 1:30 p.m. Pacific Time
- Telephone 888.471.3842 (domestic) or 719.325.4865 (international); conference ID 9813158
- Webcast available at http://public.viavid.com/index.php?id=126437
- Telephone replay will be available for 30 days beginning at 7:30 p.m. ET on Wednesday, November 8, 2017 by calling 844.512.2921 (domestic) or 412.317.6671 (international); conference ID 9813158
- Webcast replay will be available on the Achaogen website at www.achaogen.com and will be archived for 30 days following the presentation
Achaogen is a late-stage biopharmaceutical company passionately committed to the discovery, development, and commercialization of innovative antibacterial treatments for MDR gram-negative infections. Achaogen is developing plazomicin, its lead product candidate, for the treatment of serious bacterial infections due to MDR Enterobacteriaceae, including carbapenem-resistant Enterobacteriaceae. The Food and Drug Administration has granted plazomicin Breakthrough Therapy designation for the treatment of bloodstream infections caused by certain Enterobacteriaceae in patients who have limited or no alternative treatment options. The Company's second product candidate is C-Scape, an orally-administered beta-lactam/beta-lactamase inhibitor combination. Achaogen's plazomicin program has been funded, and its C-Scape program is funded, in part with Federal funds from the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA). Achaogen has other programs in early and late preclinical stages focused on other MDR gram-negative infections and additional disease areas. All product candidates, including plazomicin, are investigational only and have not been approved for commercialization. For more information, please visit www.achaogen.com.
Source: Achaogen, Inc.
Media and Investor Contact
Vice President, Investor Relations and Corporate Communications