Oct 30 (Reuters) - Aker BP ASA CEO Karl Johnny Hersvik:
* Says plans to participate in 4 to 6 wells in the Barents Sea in 2018, including 2-3 operated wells
* Says plans to drill a similar number of exploration wells in 2018 off Norway as in 2017
* Says 2018 exploration budget is also expected to remain unchanged
* Aker BP planned to drill nine exploration wells in 2017 as an operator or a partner; 2017 exploration budget is expected at $280-300 million
* Aker BP CEO says will not pursue M&A opportunities outside Norway, "We still see lots of opportunities in Norway"
* Aker BP CEO expects Ivar Aasen production at 60,000 boe/day per day in Q4 Further company coverage: (Reporting By Nerijus Adomaitis, editing by Terje Solsvik)