DALLAS, TX, Nov. 01, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- H. Ross Ford, president and CEO of TCN Worldwide, is pleased to announce the TCN Worldwide 2017-2018 Board of Directors, which were elected at this year’s TCN Worldwide Fall Conference held in Santa Monica, California. One of the industry’s leading international commercial real estate organizations, TCN Worldwide is a consortium of independent commercial real estate firms serving 200+ markets across 24 countries.
“We are extremely pleased to announce TCN Worldwide’s Board of Directors,” stated Ross Ford. “This diverse group of experienced professionals, each recognized as a leader in their respective marketplace, reflects the quality of those firms that make-up our membership roster. The accomplished professionals who serve on our Board are among the best and brightest in the industry and we are confident that this distinguished team will prove invaluable in the accomplishment of our strategic goals.”
The 2017-2018 TCN Worldwide Board of Directors include:
- Barry Beitler, President of Beitler Commercial Realty Services/TCN Worldwide in Los Angeles. Mr. Beitler will serve as Chairman of the Board.
- Gerald Sullivan, Principal and Managing Broker at PW Commercial/TCN Worldwide in Chicago. Mr. Sullivan will serve as Vice Chair.
- William Sitar Jr., Vice President at Sitar Realty/TCN Worldwide in New Jersey. Mr. Sitar will serve as Treasurer.
- Ben Azulay, Principal & Executive Managing Director at Bradford Allen Realty/TCN Worldwide in Chicago. Mr. Azulay will serve as Secretary.
- David Wallach, CCIM, President and Broker of Barclay Street Real Estate/TCN Worldwide in Calgary, will serve as an at-large Board Member.
- Timothy Mitchell, Principal at Norris & Stevens, Inc./TCN Worldwide in Portland, will serve as an at-large Board Member.
- H. Ross Ford, President & CEO of TCN Worldwide in Richardson, TX. Mr. Ford is responsible for the strategic direction of the organization and the implementation of all expansion and networking initiatives.
About TCN Worldwide
TCN Worldwide, a consortium of leading independent commercial real estate firms, provides complete integrated real estate solutions locally and internationally. With commercial real estate professionals serving more than 200 primary and secondary markets worldwide, TCN Worldwide is one of the most comprehensive service providers in the industry. An extensive range of real estate services coupled with a personal commitment to exceed client expectations is what allows TCN Worldwide to be a leader in the commercial real estate industry.
TCN Worldwide ranks as one of the largest service providers in the industry, consisting of more than 5,000 commercial real estate professionals in 160+ offices across 24 countries, and collectively representing more than $58.6 billion in annual transaction volume.
For more information on TCN Worldwide, contact H. Ross Ford at 972-769-8701 or visit www.TCNWorldwide.com.
# # #
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/06c215a6-1259-4b5c-98a3-9c19bd5ce164
Claudia Crow TCN Worldwide 9727698701 firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: TCN Worldwide