LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA, Nov. 06, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- H. Ross Ford, president and CEO of TCN Worldwide, is pleased to announce Barry Beitler, President of Beitler Commercial Realty Services/TCN Worldwide in Los Angeles, has been elected Chairman of the 2017-2018 TCN Worldwide Board of Directors. Appointed to the Board of Directors in 2012, Mr. Beitler previously served as Secretary (2012-2014) and has served as the Board’s Vice-Chairman (2014-2017) for the past three years.
“We are very pleased to announce Barry Beitler as the Chairman of TCN Worldwide’s Board of Directors,” stated Ross Ford. “Barry is a recognized leader in his market and has been a member of TCN Worldwide since 2003. He brings to this position his past experience from leadership roles in GVA, the exposure of a major west coast marketplace and gives TCN the chance to continue to grow our efforts in Southern California and the west overall.”
Barry Beitler has been involved in commercial real estate since 1974 and founded Beitler Commercial Realty Services in 1979. From a one-room start-up, Beitler Commercial Realty Services/TCN Worldwide has evolved into one of the largest, independently owned commercial brokerage and consulting firms in Southern California. Beitler Commercial Realty Services/TCN Worldwide offers expertise across all disciplines from corporate relocations and investment sales to development. Beitler’s clientele includes many of the top names in Corporate America and covers the office, retail, multi-family, hospitality, and industrial landscape.
The 2017-2018 TCN Worldwide Board of Directors include:
- Barry Beitler, President of Beitler Commercial Realty Services/TCN Worldwide in Los Angeles. Mr. Beitler will serve as Chairman of the Board.
- Gerald Sullivan, Principal and Managing Broker at PW Commercial/TCN Worldwide in Chicago. Mr. Sullivan will serve as Vice Chair.
- William Sitar Jr., Vice President at Sitar Realty/TCN Worldwide in New Jersey. Mr. Sitar will serve as Treasurer.
- Ben Azulay, Principal & Executive Managing Director at Bradford Allen Realty/TCN Worldwide in Chicago. Mr. Azulay will serve as Secretary.
- David Wallach, CCIM, President and Broker of Barclay Street Real Estate/TCN Worldwide in Calgary, will serve as an at-large Board Member.
- Timothy Mitchell, Principal at Norris & Stevens, Inc./TCN Worldwide in Portland, will serve as an at-large Board Member.
- H. Ross Ford, President & CEO of TCN Worldwide in Richardson, TX. Mr. Ford is responsible for the strategic direction of the organization and the implementation of all expansion and networking initiatives.
About TCN Worldwide
TCN Worldwide, a consortium of leading independent commercial real estate firms, provides complete integrated real estate solutions locally and internationally. With commercial real estate professionals serving more than 200 primary and secondary markets worldwide, TCN Worldwide is one of the most comprehensive service providers in the industry. An extensive range of real estate services coupled with a personal commitment to exceed client expectations is what allows TCN Worldwide to be a leader in the commercial real estate industry.
TCN Worldwide ranks as one of the largest service providers in the industry, consisting of more than 5,000 commercial real estate professionals in 160+ offices across 24 countries, and collectively representing more than $58.6 billion in annual transaction volume.
For more information on TCN Worldwide, contact H. Ross Ford at 972-769-8701 or visit www.TCNWorldwide.com.
# # #
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/e09d1a79-d095-41c6-a078-86c4a20d699a
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/151351ce-4112-4d96-83e9-f53106f75525
Claudia Crow TCN Worldwide 9727698701 firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: TCN Worldwide