ATLANTA, Nov. 7, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Regional Health Properties, Inc. (NYSE American: RHE) (NYSE American: RHEpA) announced that management expects to report financial results for the third quarter of 2017 on Thursday, November 9, 2017 after the market closes. Management will conduct a conference call on Thursday, November 9, 2017 at 4:30 p.m. ET to discuss the results.
Conference call information:
- Date and time: Thursday, November 9, 2017 at 4:30 p.m. ET
- Dial-in number: 1-877-888-4294 (domestic) or 1-785-424-1877 (international)
- Please reference confirmation code: HEALTHQ3
- Replay number: Dial 1-844-512-2921 (domestic) or 1-412-317-6671 (international). Please use passcode 125781 to access the replay. The replay will be available until November 16, 2017.
- Webcast link: http://public.viavid.com/index.php?id=127253
About Regional Health Properties
Regional Health Properties, Inc. (NYSE American: RHE) (NYSE American: RHEpA) is the successor to AdCare Health Systems, Inc. and is a self-managed healthcare real estate investment company that invests primarily in real estate purposed for senior living and long-term healthcare through facility lease and sub-lease transactions. Regional Health Properties currently owns, leases or manages for third parties 30 facilities. For more information, visit www.regionalhealthproperties.com.
SOURCE Regional Health Properties, Inc.