BELO HORIZONTE, Brazil, Nov. 8, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Centro de Imagem Diagnósticos S.A. ("Alliar" or "Company") (B3: AALR3), announces today its results for the third quarter of 2017 (3Q17).
- Net revenue1 growth of 14.0% in Q3, with same store sales of 7%. YTD growth of 18.0%, SSS of 11%
- Acceleration of the 2017-2018 organic expansion plan, with the opening of 1 new mega store (reaching a total of 6 inaugurations LTM); final investments on RBD's 11 hospitals
- EBITDA growth of 9.1%, reaching R$ 55.6 million in Q3, with adjusted EBITDA totaling R$ 62.4 million (+2.3%). YTD adjusted EBITDA of R$ 171.3 million (+10.3%)
- Net income (after minority interests) growth of 1811%, reaching R$ 10.2 million in Q3, a R$ 9.7 million expansion YoY
- Operating cash flow of R$ 45.3 million in Q3 (+85.1%), with 73% cash conversion
- Issuance of R$ 270.0 million in bonds (concluded in October), with R$ 168.5 million due in 3 years at a cost of 116% of the risk-free rate, and R$ 101.5 million due in 5 years, at a cost of 118% of the risk-free rate
- Net promoter score (NPS) of 74.0%
For Further Information: ir.alliar.com
1Excludes "construction revenue", accounting entry referring to the investment made at RBD (PPP Bahia).
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/alliar-announces-3q17-results-300552574.html
SOURCE Centro de Imagem Diagnósticos S.A.