PORTO ALEGRE, Brazil, Nov. 8, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- 3Q17 Highlights
- Free cash flow of R$ 500 million in 3Q17, double the amount generated in 2Q17.
- EBITDA of R$ 1.2 billion and EBITDA margin 12.3% in 3Q17.
- Selling, general and administrative expenses decrease 18% in 3Q17 compared to 3Q16, corresponding to 4.2% of net sales.
- Financial leverage measured by net debt / EBITDA ratio falls to 3.4x.
- Cash conversion cycle decreases to 74 days.
Gerdau S.A. (NYSE: GGB, BM&Fbovespa: GGBR3, GGBR4) informs that it is filling today its 3Q17 results at the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and at the Comissão de Valores Mobiliários (CVM), which are available at Gerdau's website. To access this document, please click on http://ri.gerdau.com/enu/s-6-enu.html?idioma=enu
The 3Q17 Valuation Guide is also available at Gerdau's website
55 51 3323 2703
SOURCE Gerdau S.A.