FT. LAUDERDALE, Fla., Nov. 21, 2017 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Sixt Rent-a-Car, the world's premiere affordable luxury car rental service with more than 2,000 locations in over 100 countries, is renowned around the world for its one-of-a-kind "Signature Sixt Experience," meeting the unique needs of every customer with world-class service. Recently, the company has attracted attention for its rapid expansion in the United States. On Friday, November 17—to keep pace with this expansion—the company opened a new corporate headquarters in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Flanked by elected officials, business leaders, public sector partners, and members of respected business organizations including Enterprise Florida, the Greater Fort Lauderdale Alliance, and the Greater Fort Lauderdale Chamber of Commerce, Mr. Erich Sixt, Global CEO of Sixt SE, offered remarks and then led the ribbon-cutting ceremony.
Mr. Sixt's complete remarks are available on the video.
FACTS about Sixt's North American Headquarters
- The new HQ is located at 1501 NW 49th Street, Suite 100, Ft Lauderdale FL 33309
- Sixt made a $10.4M Investment in building and construction.
- Sixt is creating 300 Jobs over 5 years, with an average annual pay at $52,938.
- The new property contains approximately 128,750 SF (2.96 Acres) of commercial property. It is a 2 Floor Building.
- The property has 50,020 SF of interior area,188 Parking Spaces, landscaped areas that contain trees, grass, and shrubs.
- The Building Sits in Spectrum Business Park, across the street from Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport (Foreign Trade Zone)
- A Downloadable Flickr Photo Gallery of the Event is Available Here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/160264308@N08/?
- The Complete Video of Mr. Erich Sixt's remarks is available here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekY6vZpaPZ4
Sixt SE has its registered headquarters in Pullach near Munich and is a leading international provider of high-quality mobility services for business and corporate customers as well as private travelers. With representations in over 100 countries worldwide Sixt is continually expanding its presence. The Company's strengths lie in the high proportion of premium cars in the vehicle fleet, its employees' consistent service orientation and a good price-performance ratio. Taken together these strengths have given Company an excellent market position. Sixt was founded in 1912 and maintains alliances with renowned brands in the hotel industry, well-known airlines and numerous prominent service providers in the tourism sector. The Sixt Group generates revenues of EUR 2.4 billion (2016). http://about.sixt.com/
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-ceo-erich-sixt-declares-america-is-the-future-of-sixt-as-company-launches-new-north-american-headquarters-in-fort-lauderdale-300560027.html
SOURCE Sixt Rent-a-Car