MELBOURNE, Dec 19 (Reuters) - London nickel prices eased on Tuesday as traders booked profits on a rally to three-week peaks the session before that was fueled by changes to China's steel export duties.
* NICKEL: London Metal Exchange (LME) nickel had slipped 0.6 percent to $11,760 a tonne by 0119 GMT, rolling back some of the 2.2-percent gains from the previous session when prices hit their highest since Nov. 27. Prices rallied through the 100-day moving average on Monday after China cut duties on some steel exports, pushing investors to close short positions ahead of the holiday.
* LME COPPER: LME copper was trading little changed at $6,905 a tonne by 0119 GMT, having climbed 0.3 percent in the session before when it reached its highest since Nov. 28 at $6,934 a tonne.
* COPPER: Shanghai Futures Exchange copper traded up 0.4 percent at 53,690 yuan ($8,116.40) a tonne.
* WORLD BANK: The World Bank on Tuesday raised its forecast for China's economic growth in 2017 to 6.8 percent from 6.7 percent it projected in October, as personal consumption and foreign trade supported growth.
* U.S. TAX: The Republican-controlled U.S. Congress appeared all but certain to pass sweeping tax legislation this week after two Senate Republican holdouts agreed on Monday to support a tax overhaul backed by President Donald Trump.
* For the top stories in metals and other news, click or
* Asian stocks advanced on Tuesday after a record-setting session on Wall Street on bets that U.S. lawmakers would pass the tax overhaul, while the dollar sagged as traders were less sanguine about the bill's economic impact.
DATA/EVENTS 0900 Germany Ifo business climate Dec 1000 Euro zone Labour costs Q3 1330 U.S. Current account Q3 1330 U.S. Housing starts Nov 1330 U.S. Building permits Nov
BASE METALS PRICES 0118 GMT Three month LME copper 6906 Most active ShFE copper 53690 Three month LME aluminum 2073 Most active ShFE aluminum 14490 Three month LME zinc 3193 Most active ShFE zinc 25445 Three month LME lead 2553.5 Most active ShFE lead 19365 Three month LME nickel 11760 Most active ShFE nickel 94940 Three month LME tin 19275 Most active ShFE tin 137850
BASE METALS ARBITRAGE
LME/SHFE COPPER LMESHFCUc3 394.54 LME/SHFE ALUMINIUM LMESHFALc3 -1424.1 LME/SHFE ZINC LMESHFZNc3 406.51 LME/SHFE LEAD LMESHFPBc3 -1102.47 LME/SHFE NICKEL LMESHFNIc3 2850.5
($1 = 6.6150 Chinese yuan renminbi)
(Reporting by Melanie Burton; Editing by Joseph Radford)