GUADALAJARA, Mexico--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacífico, S.A.B. de C.V. (NYSE:PAC) (BMV:GAP) (“the Company” or “GAP”) reported its consolidated results for the fourth quarter of 2017 ended December 31, 2017. Figures are unaudited and have been prepared in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (“IFRS”) as issued by the International Accounting Standards Board (“IASB”).
Summary of 4Q17 vs. 4Q16
- The sum of aeronautical and non-aeronautical services revenues increased by Ps. 281.2 million, or 11.1%. Total revenues increased by Ps. 305.7 million, or 11.1%.
- Cost of services increased by Ps. 152.3 million, or 30.5%.
- Operating income increased by Ps. 90.0 million, or 6.3%.
- EBITDA increased by Ps. 137.4 million, or 7.8%. EBITDA margin (excluding the effects of IFRIC 12) decreased from 69.7% in 4Q16 to 67.6% in 4Q17.
- Net income and comprehensive income increased by Ps. 58.5 million, or 4.7%.
For the full version of this report please visit www.aeropuertosgap.com.mx
For more information please visit www.aeropuertosgap.com.mx
View source version on businesswire.com: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180222006590/en/
Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacífico, S.A.B. de C.V.
Saúl Villarreal García, Chief Financial Officer
Paulina Sánchez, Investor Relations Manager
Tel: 01 (33) 38801100 ext 20151
In the U.S.
i-advize Corporate Communications
Tel: 212 406 3691 / 212 406 3695
Source: Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacífico, S.A.B. de C.V.