NEW YORK, Feb. 23, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Z Capital Group, L.L.C. ("Z Capital"), a leading alternative asset manager focused on opportunistic, value-oriented private equity and credit funds, today announced the following promotions and addition across Z Capital's Private Equity Investment and Operations teams.
- Stephen Parsons, has been added to the Management Committee as an ad hoc member. Since joining Z Capital in 2016, Mr. Parsons has served as an Operating Partner, assisting in the management and oversight of portfolio company initiatives, including leading the development and implementation of human capital strategies across all portfolio companies.
- Matthew Kane, Esq., has been promoted to Managing Director. Mr. Kane is responsible for advising on and executing value-oriented private equity transactions in due diligence, legal oversight of portfolio companies, mergers & acquisitions, and litigation.
- Neal Nath, has been promoted to Managing Director. Since joining Z Capital, Mr. Nath has served as a member of the Private Equity Investment Team. He has substantial experience in value-oriented private equity and mergers & acquisitions, and is responsible for research and analysis of existing and prospective portfolio company investments.
- Pascale Thomas, Esq., has been promoted to Managing Director. Ms. Thomas manages the firms' fund creation process, assists the Investment Team in due diligence, legal oversight of portfolio companies as well as compliance and fund creation.
- Conor O'Grady, CFA, C.P.A., has been promoted to Managing Director and Head of Private Equity Reporting. Mr. O'Grady is responsible for accounting and financial reporting of Z Capital and its managed funds.
- Ian Delehanty, CFA, has been promoted to Director. Since joining Z Capital, Mr. Delehanty has served as a member of the Private Equity Investment Team where he is responsible for due diligence of both existing and prospective portfolio company investments.
- Kevin Spriggel, C.P.A., has been promoted to Director and Senior Controller. Mr. Spriggel is responsible for investment accounting and financial reporting.
- Yury Sandovich, has been promoted to Operating Director. Mr. Sandovich is responsible for managing/supporting existing portfolio company investments through analysis of company financial reports, operational due diligence, and system integration, as well as other duties related to business development and new product initiation.
- Tyler Hendry, has been promoted to Senior Operating Associate. Mr. Hendry is responsible for performing extensive technical and fundamental financial analysis to assess performance of operating companies and support senior management teams on various growth and cost cutting initiatives.
About Z Capital Group
Z Capital Group, L.L.C. and its subsidiaries ("Z Capital") are leading alternative asset management firm with approximately $2.3 billion of regulatory assets under management. For over two decades, the Partners of Z Capital have worked exclusively to realize significant capital appreciation by making controlling equity investments in manufacturing and industrial companies across a diverse array of industries, including basic materials, branded consumer, automotive parts, capital equipment and general manufacturing.
Z Capital creates value for its investors by working constructively with management teams to generate investment returns by structurally improving the strategic position, competitiveness and profitability of its portfolio companies. The Z Capital Funds' portfolio companies have aggregate annual revenues of approximately $1.3 billion, sell products in 57 countries, and have over 11,000 employees and an excess of 200,000 associates, directly and through joint ventures worldwide. The Z Capital investment strategy and portfolio companies are described at www.zcapgroup.net
Jonathan Keehner / Julie Oakes / Kate Clark
Joele Frank, Wilkinson Brimmer Katcher
SOURCE Z Capital Group, L.L.C.