TEMECULA, CA, Feb. 27, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- HOP-ON, INC. (OTC:HPNN) announced today that the Board of Directors selected Monday, April 30th, 2018 as the date of the annual shareholders meeting. The meeting will be held at the Embassy Suites Hotel, 2120 Main Street, Irvine, California at 8:00 a.m.
ITEMS OF BUSINESS:
1. To elect new members of the Board of Directors of Hop-on (the Board of Directors) to hold office until the next annual meeting of stockholders or until their respective successors have been elected and qualified.
2. To ratify the appointment of an independent registered public accounting firm for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2016 and 2017, to become a fully reporting public company.
3. To discuss and approve plans for a stock purchase buy back with the goal of stopping market makers from shorting stock.
4. To approve compensation to be awarded to named executive officers.
5. To discuss “Fake and False news” about Hop-on in Social Media and InvestorsHub.
6. To discuss International CBD strategy.
7. To discuss Joint Venture opportunity with International Pharmaceutical Company.
8. To have an expert speaker come in to discuss the legalities of Marijuana laws at both the state and federal levels.
9. Update on License agreement with Chinese conglomerate utilizing our Nokia and Microsoft contracts.
Peter Michaels, CEO of Hop-on, stated, “I will find a solution to broadcast the shareholders meeting to everyone who wants to listen to how we are ‘Making Hop-on Great Again.’”
Re-Medical, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Hop-on, is focused on alternative ways to deliver vitamins, supplements and other healthful products such as cannabis, utilizing transdermal patches and other novel technologies. The company has developed and isolated the benefits of cannabis and other vital plant extracts for best patient care. There are an estimated 80+ cannabinoids found in cannabis, each providing distinctive neuropathic effects. The company is currently applying for patents regarding the delivery of cannabis via transdermal patches. Re-Medical patches offer cost effective, accurate and clean delivery of these unique compounds. For more information, please visit www.re-medical.com
Hop-on, Inc. (HPNN.PK) is a global ODM and OEM manufacturer of electronics, based in the United States. Over the past 20 years, Hop-on has successfully secured essential patents for mobile communications and computing technologies, and is respected for developing the world’s first disposable cell phone. Hop-on's focus on smartphones and innovative mobile device applications is bringing cost friendly solutions to today's demanding world market.
Certain statements in this news release may contain forward-looking information within the meaning of Rule 175 under the Securities Act of 1933, and are subject to Rule 3B-6 under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, and are subject to the safe harbor created by those rules. All statements, other than statements of fact, included in this release, including, without limitation, statements regarding potential future plans and objectives of the company, are forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. There can be no assurance that such statements will prove to be accurate and other results and further events could differ materially from those anticipated in such statements. Future events and actual results could differ materially from those set forth in, contemplated by, or underlying the forward-looking statements.
Hop-on, Inc. Peter Michaels email@example.com 949-756-9008