LONDON, Feb 28 (Reuters) -
* Global coffee exports rose 20.7 percent in January from a year earlier to 11.01 million 60-kg bags, data from the International Coffee Organization (ICO) showed on Wednesday.
* For the first four months of the 2017/18 season, which began on Oct. 1, coffee exports rose 3.1 percent to total 40.74 million bags.
* Arabica coffee exports in January were at 6.53 million bags, 7 percent higher than a year earlier.
* Cumulative arabica exports for the season to date rose 1.3 percent to 25.87 million bags.
* Robusta coffee exports jumped 48.2 percent in January, from a year earlier, to 4.48 million bags.
* Cumulative robusta exports for the season to date rose 6.4 percent to 14.87 million bags. (Reporting by Nigel Hunt; Editing by Susan Fenton)