PITTSBURGH, March 1, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. (NYSE: PNC) expects to issue financial results for the first quarter of 2018 Friday, April 13, 2018, as previously announced, at approximately 6:45 a.m. (ET). PNC Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer William S. Demchak and Chief Financial Officer Robert Q. Reilly will hold a conference call for investors the same day at 9:30 a.m. (ET).
Separately, PNC will hold its Annual Meeting of Shareholders Tuesday, April 24, 2018. Event details are as follows:
First Quarter 2018 Earnings Investor Conference Call: Friday, April 13 at 9:30 a.m. (ET)
- Dial-in numbers: (877) 402-9102 and (312) 281-1202 (international).
- Accessible at www.pnc.com/investorevents will be a link to the live audio webcast, presentation slides, earnings release and supplementary financial information; webcast replay available for 30 days.
- Conference call replay will be available for one week at (800) 633-8284 and (402) 977-9140 (international), Conference ID 21885331.
2018 Annual Meeting of Shareholders: Tuesday, April 24 at 11 a.m. (ET)
- Meeting location: The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc., The Tower at PNC Plaza – James E. Rohr Auditorium, 300 Fifth Avenue, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15222.
- Dial-in numbers: (877) 272-3515 and (303) 223-4381 (international).
- Live audio webcast accessible at www.pnc.com/investorevents or www.pnc.com/annualmeeting; webcast replay available for 30 days.
- Those using the dial-in numbers or webcast will not be able to vote or ask questions. Both options are listen-only.
- PNC's 2018 Proxy Statement and 2017 Annual Report will be accessible on PNC's website at www.pnc.com/investorevents after their respective filing dates.
- Meeting replay will be available for one week at (800) 633-8284 and (402) 977-9140 (international), Conference ID 21881374.
The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. is one of the largest diversified financial services institutions in the United States, organized around its customers and communities for strong relationships and local delivery of retail and business banking including a full range of lending products; specialized services for corporations and government entities, including corporate banking, real estate finance and asset-based lending; wealth management and asset management. For information about PNC, visit www.pnc.com.
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/the-pnc-financial-services-group-announces-first-quarter-2018-earnings-conference-call-details-300606610.html
SOURCE PNC Financial Services Group, Inc.