HOLMDEL, N.J., March 07, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- iCIMS Inc., a leading provider of cloud-based talent acquisition solutions, announced today results for the year ended December 31, 2017. Highlights include a new headquarters for iCIMS’ increasing employee base, a partnership with Google and growth within the enterprise market.
For the fifth straight year, iCIMS revenues increased by more than 25 percent. In 2017 the company eclipsed $150 million in recurring revenue and with 3,500 customers, iCIMS is the industry’s largest best-of-breed recruiting software provider. iCIMS saw continued success in the mid-market and growth within the enterprise segment, including such notable new customers as SHRM, Icon Burger (Smashbuger), Emory University and Healthcare, Wilson Sporting Goods, Envision Healthcare Corporation, Paper Source and Intuit.
“iCIMS’ sustained growth is a testament to the power of focus and our commitment to the customer experience,” said Colin Day, iCIMS chairman and chief executive officer. “As the HR technology market continues to quickly evolve and competition for talent increases, there is a need for dedicated recruitment technology that unifies talent acquisition. Our growth shows that the market supports this belief.”
Key highlights and milestones of 2017 include:
- A new corporate headquarters at the historic, redesigned Bell Works building in Holmdel, N.J. Supporting the company’s commitment to contribute to job growth in the state, the new headquarters provides a long-term home for the business and scales to house approximately 2,000 employees.
- A new European headquarters in London and additional U.K.-based staff to support iCIMS’ growing global client base.
- A new European Union (EU) data center for hosting and EU compliance. The new data center also better prepares iCIMS customers for the upcoming General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) – a major point of concern for any organization operating or doing business in the EU.
- A collaboration with Google to improve exposure for the job postings of iCIMS’ 3,500+ customers and improve the candidate experience for job seekers.
- A partnership with ADP to be featured in its Marketplace, enabling ADP customers to more easily integrate their HCM solution with iCIMS’ recruitment platform
- Advancements in iCIMS' Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) framework, UNIFi, including the introduction of Streaming API to more efficiently support high volume recruitment. iCIMS was the first within the talent acquisition industry to deliver this cutting-edge technology.
- A new Design Lab focused on the user interface (UI) across candidate, recruiter, developer, hiring manager and HR executive experiences.
- The promotion of Ronald Kasner to president and Chief Operating Officer. iCIMS founder, Colin Day, continues to serve as Chairman and CEO.
Throughout 2017 iCIMS was recognized for financial performance, product innovation, customer service, and corporate culture. Recognition includes being named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list for the second consecutive year, a Stevie Award for exceptional customer service for the sixth consecutive year, placement on the Top Companies for Women Technologies list by the Anita Borg Institute, a silver Brandon Hall Group award for a strong new hire onboarding program, and placement on the NJBIZ best place to work in NJ list for the sixth consecutive year.
On The heels of a strong 2017, iCIMS kicked off 2018 with news that it acquired TextRecruit, a mobile candidate engagement platform that uses text message, live chat and artificial intelligence (AI) to help organizations hire better people faster.
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/9ffa283f-0378-4208-a47e-02defe5ad115
Kelly Cordrey iCIMS, Inc. 7325207411 email@example.com
Source: iCIMS, Inc.