MERRILL, Wis.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Janet Selnes has been named assistant vice president – broker distribution for Church Mutual Insurance Company, effective in February.
Selnes joined Church Mutual in 2003 as a regional representative and was promoted to division manager in 2012. Five years later, Janet was promoted to regional sales manager. During her time in sales, she earned her Certified Insurance Counselor, Certified Risk Manager and Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter designations and has played a pivotal role in the company’s sales growth and market expansion.
Selnes earned a bachelor’s degree in business management from Linfield College in McMinnville, Oregon. She earned an MBA in general business studies from Marylhurst University.
About Church Mutual
Church Mutual Insurance Company, founded in 1897, offers specialized insurance for religious organizations of all denominations, as well as schools, camps, denominational offices and senior living facilities. Church Mutual markets most lines of commercial property and liability insurance, including multi-peril, workers' compensation and commercial auto insurance. In addition to insurance, Church Mutual provides a spectrum of value-added solutions that benefit its customers. Church Mutual holds the following honors:
- A.M. Best Company "A" (excellent) rating
- 2017 Ward’s 50 Top Performing Property and Casualty Insurers
- BenchmarkPortal Top 10 National Customer Service Center
- Wisconsin 75 by Deloitte US, 2016 and 2017
- Futuremakers Partner, by Wisconsin Technical College System
- Celent Model Insurer for innovation and emerging technologies
- Award in Innovation for entrepreneurialism and innovation, by National Association of Mutual Insurance Companies
View source version on businesswire.com: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180308005832/en/
Church Mutual Insurance Company
Amy Kimmes, 715-539-4529
Marketing communication consultant
Source: Church Mutual Insurance Company