CAMBRIDGE, Mass., April 11, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Agios Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:AGIO), a leader in the field of cellular metabolism to treat cancer and rare genetic diseases, today announced that the company will webcast presentations from its Investor Day on Friday, May 4, 2018 starting at approximately 8:30 a.m. ET in New York.
Presentations will be given by members of Agios' leadership team and external speakers including:
- David Schenkein, M.D., Chief Executive Officer
- Scott Biller, Ph.D., Chief Scientific Officer
- Chris Bowden, M.D., Chief Medical Officer
- Andrew Hirsch, Chief Financial Officer and Head of Corporate Development
- Steve Hoerter, Chief Commercial Officer
- Darrin Miles, Vice President, IDH Program Management
- Susan Pandya, M.D., Senior Medical Director, Clinical Development
- Kevin Marks, Ph.D., Senior Director, Head of Cancer Biology
- Maeve Lowery, M.B., B.Ch., B.A.O, Trinity College Dublin
A live webcast of the presentations can be accessed under "Events & Presentations" in the Investors section of the company's website at www.agios.com. The presentations are scheduled to begin at approximately 8:30 a.m. ET and conclude at 12:00 p.m. ET. A replay of the webcast will be archived on the Agios website for at least two weeks following the presentation.
Agios is focused on discovering and developing novel investigational medicines to treat cancer and rare genetic diseases through scientific leadership in the field of cellular metabolism. In addition to an active research and discovery pipeline across both therapeutic areas, Agios has an approved oncology precision medicine and multiple first-in-class investigational therapies in clinical and/or preclinical development. All Agios programs focus on genetically identified patient populations, leveraging our knowledge of metabolism, biology and genomics. For more information, please visit the company's website at www.agios.com.
Renee Leck, 617-649-8299
Senior Manager, Investor Relations
Holly Manning, 617-844-6630
Associate Director, Corporate Communications
Source:Agios Pharmaceuticals, Inc.