The CNBC Business Producing Workshop is an invitation-only workshop designed for professional journalists with 3-5 years of general news or business news experience. The workshop took place on September 6 in San Antonio, Texas at the EIJ 2019 Conference.
- This workshop is geared toward multimedia journalists with 3-5 years of general news or business news experience.
- Applicants must be registered, or plan to register, for the EIJ 2019 Conference.
- Applicants are responsible for their registration and travel costs to the EIJ 2019 Conference.
- Applicants MUST possess ALL of the "basic qualifications" and "eligibility requirements" listed below.
- CNBC is an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation
Some workshop attendees may be selected and invited to visit CNBC Global Headquarters for interviews with members of the CNBC Executive team.
To be considered for the CNBC Business Producing Workshop, applicants must meet ALL of the Basic Qualifications and Eligibility Requirements.
Qualifications, Eligibility Requirements and Desired Characteristics
- Bachelor's degree
- Ability to work in United States
- Currently working as a journalist
- Must possess 3-5 years of professional journalism experience in broadcast or digital
- Must be willing to take drug test
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Master's degree
- Journalism experience
- Interest in business journalism
- Highly motivated individuals
- Solid writing skills
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Proven leadership skills