SYDNEY, June 14 (Reuters) - U.S. soybeans fell to a 10-month low on Thursday as heightened concerns over relations between Washington and Beijing hurt the prices.
* The most active soybean futures on the Chicago Board Of Trade were down 0.3 percent to $9.33-1/2 a bushel by 0144 GMT, having earlier hit a low of $9.31-1/4 a bushel - the lowest since Aug. 22, 2017. Soybeans closed down 1.9 percent in the previous session.
* The most active wheat futures were down 1.4 percent at $5.09-1/2 a bushel, having earlier hit a low of $5.05-3/4 a bushel - the lowest since June 4. Wheat closed down 3.6 percent on Wednesday.
* The most active corn futures were down 1.1 percent to $3.71-3/4 a bushel, having closed down 0.4 percent in the previous session.
* The grain complex under pressure amid concerns over heightened tensions between the United States and China.
* Funds begin to liquidate long positions, analysts say.
* The dollar slipped back from three-week highs against the yen on Thursday, quickly erasing gains made after the Federal Reserve took a slightly more hawkish policy tone in signalling two more rate hikes by year-end thanks to a solid outlook for the world's biggest economy.
* Oil prices eased on Thursday, dragged down by rising output, although strong demand and a drop in U.S. fuel inventories provided the market with some support.
* U.S. stocks ended a choppy session lower on Wednesday after the U.S. Federal Reserve raised interest rates as expected and projected a slightly faster pace of rate hikes this year.
Grains prices at 0144 GMT
Contract Last Change Pct chg Two-day chg MA 30 RSI CBOT wheat 509.50 -7.00 -1.36% -4.68% 516.62 41 CBOT corn 371.75 -4.25 -1.13% -1.52% 393.66 33 CBOT soy 933.50 -2.50 -0.27% -2.15% 1005.84 11 CBOT rice 12.14 $0.05 +0.41% +1.80% $12.04 66 WTI crude 66.71 $0.07 +0.11% +0.53% $68.76 49
Euro/dlr $1.180 $0.001 +0.07% +0.46% USD/AUD 0.7573 0.000 -0.04% +0.03%
Most active contracts Wheat, corn and soy US cents/bushel. Rice: USD per hundredweight RSI 14, exponential
(Reporting by Colin Packham; Editing by Amrutha Gayathri)