MANILA, June 14 (Reuters) - London copper edged down on Thursday, trading near a one-week low, ahead of a slew of Chinese data including industrial output that should provide more clues on the pace of growth in the world's No. 2 economy and top copper user. Three-month copper on the London Metal Exchange was down 0.4 percent at $7,226.50 a tonne by 0141 GMT, not far above Wednesday's trough of $7,169, which was the weakest since June 6. In Shanghai, the most-traded August copper contract on the Shanghai Futures Exchange gained 0.2 percent at 53,820 yuan ($8,417) a tonne.
* FED RATE HIKE: The Federal Reserve raised interest rates on Wednesday and indicated a slightly faster pace of rate increases in the coming months, with two additional hikes expected by the end of this year, compared to one previously.
* U.S.-CHINA: U.S. President Donald Trump will meet with his top trade advisers on Thursday to decide whether to activate threatened tariffs on billions of dollars in Chinese goods.
* CHINA BAN: China will ban new capacity for steel, coke and primary aluminium production in some key areas, including the Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei and Yangtze River Delta regions, the State Council said, the latest effort to improve air quality.
* CHINA DATA: Data released on Tuesday pointed to slower bank lending in China, with banks extending 1.15 trillion yuan ($179.84 billion) in net new yuan loans in May, below analysts' expectations. China's total social financing, a broad measure of credit and liquidity in the economy, dropped sharply to 760.8 billion yuan in May from 1.56 trillion yuan in April.
* MARKETS: The dollar slipped back from three-week highs against the yen, quickly erasing gains made after the Federal Reserve took a slightly more hawkish policy tone. Asian shares edged down.
DATA AHEAD (GMT)
0200 China Industrial output May 0200 China Retail sales May 0200 China Urban investment May 0830 UK Retail sales May
1145 European Central Bank announces interest rate decision 1230 ECB President Mario Draghi holds media briefing
1230 U.S. Import prices May 1230 U.S. Export prices May 1230 U.S. Weekly jobless claims 1230 U.S. Retail sales May 1400 U.S. Business inventories Apr
1830 Federal Reserve Board holds open meeting to discuss final rule to establish single-counterparty credit limits for large U.S. bank holding companies and foreign banking organizations
BASE METALS PRICES 0141 GMT Three month LME copper 7226.5 Most active ShFE copper 53820 Three month LME aluminium 2278 Most active ShFE aluminium 14715 Three month LME zinc 3203.5 Most active ShFE zinc 24365 Three month LME lead 2472.5 Most active ShFE lead 20290 Three month LME nickel 15615 Most active ShFE nickel 117420 Three month LME tin 20870 Most active ShFE tin 147670
BASE METALS ARBITRAGE
LME/SHFE COPPER LMESHFCUc3 8.34 LME/SHFE ALUMINIUM LMESHFALc3 -2210.13 LME/SHFE ZINC LMESHFZNc3 84.2 LME/SHFE LEAD LMESHFPBc3 567.01 LME/SHFE NICKEL LMESHFNIc3 -821.48
($1 = 6.3944 Chinese yuan renminbi)
(Reporting by Manolo Serapio Jr. editing by Richard Pullin)