Call to Discuss Expanded Capabilities and Industry Acceptance, Efforts to Grow Revenue Base
Call Scheduled for August 23 at 11 a.m. EDT
RALEIGH, N.C., Aug. 17, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LandStar, Inc. (OTCPK: LDSR) (“LandStar” or the “Company”), the parent company of Data443™ Risk Mitigation, Inc. (“Data443”), a leading data security and privacy company, has updated its financial disclosures for the second quarter ended June 30, 2018, which are posted at https://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/LDSR/disclosure.
Jason Remillard, Chief Executive Officer of LandStar and founder of Data443, stated: “In less than nine months, we have transformed the Company from a dormant shell to a fully-operating business with a dedicated team across the globe, striving to become a leader in data security and protection for the end-user and the enterprise. I’m extremely proud of our team, who continue to work tirelessly to grow our profile in the cybersecurity industry and build our growing customer base.”
“We are excited about recent events and want to update investors about our plans to deliver value to our shareholders,” continued Mr. Remillard. “As much as we have accomplished thus far, we still have a lot of work to do; by no means am I satisfied, if only because of our upside potential. Enterprises have only begun to take meaningful steps to protect their data. My goal is to build this business both organically and through accretive acquisitions that make Data443 the solution for enterprises around the world.”
Business Highlights for the Year to Date:
- Acquired ClassiDocs, an industry leading Data Classification, Governance, and GDPR Compliance product.
- Engaged partnership relationships with:
- N8 Identity - leading cloud identity governance provider
- Caretower - leading E.U. cyber security integrator and service provider
- ProcessMaker I/O - leading Workflow-API-as-a-Microservice
- Headtechnology Group - leading global value-added distributor
- Several Name Brand Software and Services providers as listed on our webiste
- Concluded major negotiations and terms for the ARALOC™ platform and have commenced integration activities.
- Signed a letter of intent to acquire ARALOC, a market leading secure digital content distribution and communication platform; and completed management integration planning. The acquisition is expected to close by the end of September 2018.
- Formed a Strategic Advisory Board, with Todd Spain, Steven Mail, and Philip Niedermair.
- Continue to have a steady stream of Proof of Concept candidate organizations, primarily in EMEA/APAC/BRIC regions.
- Released two more major versions of the ClassiDocs software, including several major features which will receive separate commentary.
- Released a major bug fix upgrade to the leading WordPress GDPR Framework plugin, which sets the stage (and internal infrastructure) for further enhancements.
- Secured marketing slots in upcoming conferences, and submitted our application for RSA Conference 2019, including hopefully receiving a speaker slot for a unique topic submission.
- Made significant progress on the audit work, which includes three separate organizations due to business combination and domicile requirements.
- Developed and deployed significant internal sales collateral, including battle cards, partner presentations, and a new rapid PoC infrastructure.
- This capability is especially important to us as we add more internally developed and acquired product lines.
- Continued efforts on major new partnerships with Tier 1 software and services organizations on top of the several announced this past quarter.
- Appointed a world-leading Investor Relations firm with the goal of engaging with the investor community. Several events are planned throughout the rest of the year to introduce the Company to new investors.
- Developed new Webinar capability, with a roadmap for the rest of 2018.
- Invested in and continue to grow capabilities with inbound marketing tools.
- Completed migration of a ClassiDocs customer to a cloud-based instance within their tenant.
- Established a Support Portal and staffing for ClassiDocs customers, partners, and WordPress retail customers.
State of the Market:
“Privacy continues to be front and center for many organizations and governments,” stated Mr. Remillard. “As witnessed by the new California Consumer Privacy Act and rumored moves by the U.S. federal government, we expect this to continue. As the GDPR became effective, many organizations took a ‘wait and see’ approach to days after May +1 scenarios. Post May 25 activities are mixed across the spectrum, some having major DSAR request volumes, other just starting their technology planning, and others waiting for further legislation or litigation to drive their decisions.
Data Security additionally continues to be a popular subject in virtually any arena. Data Classification and governance is the bedrock of any security program and continues to grow in importance as data loss grows in scale and cost.
Data Security and Privacy require in-depth capabilities – in technology and organizational aptitude. The importance of an integrated product line that has not just capabilities within the organization to communicate and add value – but also has reach into the larger global security ecosystem continues to be significant. Customers expect new products to communicate directly with their existing investments in software and infrastructure stacks, hence our efforts with global partners.
Additionally, these partners open new markets for us directly and indirectly via their app stores and defined integration services. These investments are important to any capable security product.
As we begin to exit the slow summer season, we have prepared well for the upcoming early-mid fall busy season when much of the planned technology spending occurs prior to the upcoming holiday season. Seasonality isn’t usually associated with technology companies, but I continue to be surprised by the number of ‘out of office’ messages this summer.
As always, we appreciate your support and efforts to spread our message – Data – your/our/their data – needs to be secured, protected and managed. It is working, it all helps and it will continue to deliver benefit in the future!” concluded Mr. Remillard.
Business Update Conference Call:
The Company will host a conference call on Thursday, August 23, 2018, at 11:00 a.m. EDT, at which time CEO Jason Remillard will provide highlights and commentary on developments
Call Date/Time: Thursday, August 23, 2018, at 11:00 a.m. EDT
Registration: This call will be accessible through webcast. To register, click on the following link, or call Investor Relations at +1.212.564.4700: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_53UIpE-GTGehjyMEbuCbDA). The webcast will be archived and available on the Data443 website, www.data443.com.
Question & Answer Session:
There will be a question and answer session after management’s remarks. The Company invites everyone to submit their questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About LandStar, Inc.
LandStar, Inc. (OTCPK: LDSR), through its wholly owned subsidiary Data443™ Risk Mitigation, Inc., enables secure data – across local devices, network, cloud, and databases – at rest and in flight. ClassiDocs™, the company’s award-winning data classification and governance technology, provides GDPR compliance and DSAR management coupled with DLP, CASB, SIEM, and cloud solutions to provide user-enabled, governance-enabled, up-to-date security for every data point, every time. The WordPress-based GDPR Framework enables organizations of all sizes to comply with the GDPR and other privacy frameworks. ClassiDocs™ for Blockchain provides an active implementation for blockchain transactions from inadvertent disclosure and data leaks. For more information, please visit www.data443.com.
The statements contained in this release that are not historical facts are forward-looking statements as defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Words such as “may,” “will,” “could,” “should,” “expect,” “plan,” “project,” “intend,” “anticipate,” “believe,” “estimate,” “predict,” “potential,” “pursuant,” “target,” “continue,” and similar expressions are intended to identify such forward-looking statements. The statements in this press release that are not historical statements, including statements regarding LandStar’s plans, objectives, future opportunities for LandStar’s services, future financial performance and operating results and any other statements regarding LandStar’s future expectations, beliefs, plans, objectives, financial conditions, assumptions or future events or performance that are not historical facts, are forward-looking statements within the meaning of the federal securities laws. These statements are subject to numerous risks and uncertainties, many of which are beyond LandStar’s control, which could cause actual results to differ materially from the results expressed or implied by the statements. These risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to the operations of LandStar; results of litigation, settlements and investigations; actions by third parties, including governmental agencies; volatility in customer spending; global economic conditions; ability to hire and retain personnel; loss of, or reduction in business with, key customers; difficulty with growth and in integrating acquisitions; product liability; cybersecurity risk; and, anti-takeover measures in our charter documents.
Additional information concerning factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those in the forward-looking statements is contained, from time-to-time, in LandStar’s filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission and postings on the OTC Markets news and information website. LandStar undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statement.
Data443™, ClassiDocs™ ARALOC™ are registered trademarks of Data443 Risk Mitigation, Inc.
All product names, trademarks, and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, trademarks, and brands does not imply endorsement.
All other trademarks cited herein are the property of their respective owners.
For Further Information
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/data443Risk
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/data443/
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/data443-risk-mitigation-inc/
Signup for our Investor Newsletter: https://www.data443.com/investor-relations/
Signup for our Product Newsletter: https://www.data443.com/contact/
|Main Press Contact:||Investor Relations Contact:|
|Susan Payne||Matthew Abenante|
|email@example.com||Porter, LeVay & Rose, Inc.|
|919.526.1070 Ext. firstname.lastname@example.org|
Source:DATA443 Risk Mitigation Inc.