CNBC to Host Summit on Tuesday, July 16 in Chicago
Englewood Cliffs, N.J., June 26, 2019 – CNBC today announced the lineup of its latest event about the future of work, @Work Human Capital + Finance, which will take place on Tuesday, July 16 in Chicago.
@Work Human Capital + Finance, part of CNBC's three-part @Work editorial franchise, will welcome an audience of Chief Financial Officers and senior financial executives to discuss new technology, funding innovation and growing the bottom line.
Top executives from leading companies including Adobe, Hyatt and Dell Technologies, and influential thought leaders including the Chicago Fed President, will offer unique insight into the human-machine interface, balancing the needs of today with the possibilities of tomorrow, and the winning strategies of best-in-class companies.
The event will also feature a special morning session entitled "The Sport of Business, the Business of Sport," which will focus on the innovations happening in the sports world and how they can be applied to any industry.
Sponsors for the event include Coupa, Prudential and Workday.
Featured @Work Human Capital + Finance speakers will include:
- Dr. Wendy Borlabi – Performance Coach, the Chicago Bulls
- Joan Bottarini – Chief Financial Officer, Hyatt Hotels Corporation
- Dolly Chugh – Associate Professor, NYU Stern School of Business and Author, "The Person You Mean to Be: How Good People Fight Bias"
- Scott Darling – President, Dell Technologies Capital
- Charles Evans – President and Chief Executive Officer, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago
- Tom Gimbel – Founder and Chief Executive Officer, LaSalle Network
- Paul Jacobson – Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Delta
- Isaiah Kacyvenski – Founder/Former NFL Player, Will Ventures
- Nagraj Kashyap – Corporate Vice President and Global Head, M12, Microsoft Venture Fund
- Craig Levine – Global Chief Strategy Officer, ESL
- John Murphy – Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Adobe
- Marie Myers – Chief Financial Officer, UiPath
- Chris Park – Chief Executive Officer, Gen.G esports
- Nicholas Pinchuk – Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Snap-on Inc.
- Ivana Seric – Data Scientist, Philadelphia 76ers
- Martin Schroeter – Senior Vice President, IBM Global Markets
- Yael Taqqu – Senior Partner, McKinsey & Company
- Ben Zhao – Professor of Computer Science, University of Chicago
CNBC anchors and reporters will moderate on-stage interviews and panel discussions, which will be amplified by coverage on CNBC broadcast and digital properties, including a digital special report available at: cnbc.com/work.
As part of the event, CNBC, in partnership with SurveyMonkey, will unveil results from its recently launched @Work Survey and Workplace Happiness Index, an exclusive quarterly measure of employee satisfaction and attitudes about key workplace issues.
To view the event agenda / to learn more about this event or to purchase tickets, please visit: https://www.cnbcevents.com/work-capital-finance/.
@Work Human Capital + Finance is the second of three @Work summits in 2019, each addressing specific aspects of key workplace changes impacting companies and their employees, today and tomorrow.
Next, @Work People + Machines, which will take place on November 4, 2019 in San Francisco, CA, is designed for an audience of Chief Information Officers and Chief Technology Officers. It will examine the winning strategies best-in-class companies have employed to successfully compete in the digital economy. Additional details will be announced in the coming months. Earlier, @Work Talent + HR, which took place in New York City this April, explored how Chief Human Resource Officers and senior human resources professionals can drive success for their company by balancing the needs of the workforce—present and future—with the needs of the company.
For more information contact: