Network officials also said voters should expect more of a Koch focus on grassroots activism throughout the 2020 election cycle.Politicsread more
In a room full of avowed capitalists, policies that sound to some like socialism are bound not to go over well.Delivering Alpharead more
GM's usage of temporary workers, potential closure of plants and health care contributions remain major sticking points, according to people familiar with the talks.Autosread more
Republicans and Democrats have long since separated themselves by ideology, leaving each more uniformly conservative or liberal than ever. And now a new data analysis by the...Politicsread more
At least in terms of monetary policy, Pence says should be taking after other regions who keep their benchmark interest rates near zero.Delivering Alpharead more
The Pentagon on Thursday said the recent attack on Saudi Arabian oil facilities were "sophisticated" and represented a "dramatic escalation" in tensions within the region.Defenseread more
AT&T isn't focused on selling or divesting DirecTV, despite pressure from stakeholder Elliott Management, sources tell CNBC.Technologyread more
Patrick Shyu, a former tech lead at Google, has posted a series of videos making fun of Facebook, where he worked as a software engineer until last month.Technologyread more
The measure to keep the government running through Nov. 21 now heads to the Senate, where McConnell has signaled he will back a temporary spending plan.Politicsread more
Amazon's purchase comes as part of its plan to convert its delivery fleet to 100% renewable energy by 2030. The e-commerce retailer already runs 40% of its fleet on renewable...Autosread more
As part of the plan, Amazon has agreed to purchase 100,000 electric delivery vans from vehicle manufacturer Rivian.Technologyread more
ABU DHABI, Sept 9 (Reuters) - Plans to start exporting gas from Israel to Egypt are on track but further steps are still needed before exports can commence, Egyptian petroleum minister Tarek El Molla said on Monday.
"Everything is agreed on ... countries (involved) have already given their blessings. There is no issue in that," Molla told reporters during an energy conference in UAE's Abu Dhabi.
"It's a multilateral deal, a gas deal and a pipeline deal so it is a little bit a lengthy process. That's why it is taking a little bit of time."
The gas will be supplied via the East Mediterranean Gas (EMG) subsea pipeline following a landmark $15 billion export deal struck last year.
The pipeline operator has signed a deal to use a terminal belonging to Israel's Europe Asia Pipeline Company (EAPC), one of the final hurdles before starting exports, the companies said on Sunday.
Molla also said Egypt's Damietta liquefied natural gas (LNG) plant would restart operations as planned before the end of the year.
The plant in northern Egypt has been idled for years due to lack of gas supply amid a dispute with Union Fenosa Gas (UFG), a joint venture between Spain's Gas Natural and Italy's Eni.
Damietta is 80% owned by UFG, with the remaining 20% split evenly between the state-owned Egyptian Natural Gas Holding Company and the Egyptian General Petroleum Corporation.
Egypt's gas production will rise by next year to around 7.5 billion cubic feet (bcf) per day from 7 bcf per day for the current year, the minister said, with priority to meet domestic needs rather than exports. (Reporting by Dahlia Nehme and Dmitry Zhdannikov; Editing by Aidan Lewis and Lisa Shumaker)