- Barclays is downgrading Electronic Arts to neutral from overweight.
- Atlantic Equities is upgrading Bank of America to overweight from neutral.
- Nomura Instinet is upgrading Dropbox to buy from neutral.
- Macquarie is initiating Levi Strauss as overweight.
- Deutsche Bank is raising its price target on Apple to $230 from $210.
- J.P. Morgan is upgrading Juniper Networks to neutral from underweight.
In this photo illustration Levi's 501 blue jeans by U.S. clothing manufacturer Levi Strauss are seen on March 8, 2018 in Berlin, Germany. U.S. President Donald Trump has promised to sign into law tariffs on imported steel and aluminum today and the European Commission has vowed to retaliate with tariffs on Levi's jeans, Kentucky bourbon and Harley-Davidson motorcycles.
Sean Gallup | Getty Images
Here are the biggest calls on Wall Street on Tuesday: